Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 4th Annual Jeff HS Linemen Challenge

Coaches,

I would love for you to once again consider coming to our annual linemen challenge here at Lafayette Jeff when mapping out what your summer.   We are planning to hold it Saturday, June 13th starting at 9am.   It's always been a great morning for the big guys, no footballs...all attention on them...  just moving, pushing, pulling, and flipping heavy objects as fast as you can!

Last year was our biggest and best year yet. We had 26, 5-man teams competing in 2019...130 kids getting after it!  We would love to continue to grow this thing to be even bigger!  Ben Davis, Lawrence North, Noblesville, Merrillville, Brownsburg, Kokomo, Harrison, Delta, Twin Lakes, Whiting, Rensselaer, Macanoquah, Frankton, and North White are all teams that were either here last year or have previously competed.     The cost that we charge pays for T-Shirts for kids/coaches.   We would love for you to bring multiple 5-man teams.  Please let me know if you are in and how many teams you plan to enter.    

If interested, please contact me at pshanley@lsc.k12.in.us   - .pdf with all information is attached. 

2020 Lafayette Jeff Lineman Challenge.docx

• 3 weeks later...

Coaches, 

We are currently at 15 teams for the event, would like to add 15 more.   Schools currently committed to competing are:  Jeff, Ben Davis, Kokomo, Delta, Western, Twin Lakes and Eastbrook.   Reminder that schools can and often bring multiple teams of 5 to compete in this event! 

If interested, please email me at pshanley@lsc.k12.in.us

Thanks!