Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Allen offer list will rival the Gunnar Kiel days when its all said and done is my guess.   

DT lies again. #ZEROcredibility

Wisconsin the latest to offer Gibson Southern gunslinger Brady Allen.  Michigan State offered Elkhart defensive end Rodney McGraw

Posted Images

On 6/25/2020 at 10:50 AM, JustForObservation said:

Easy there, Big Shooter, Ol' Bucky is starting to get some 4 star TE and WR prospects taking offers. With Graham Mertz (Wisconsin's first ever true 4 star QB signee) waiting in the stables, Barry Ball will evolve into a more pass friendly offense.starting in 2021. If the OC knows he has another stud like this Allen kid hanging in the stables too, doubt the OC would go back to the old ways of run 40 times a game that soon.....

Again... I'd have no interest in Wisconsin if I were a big time QB. Zero to prove other wise until this point. 

Now.... love their program. Loveeee it. 

Not if I'm a big time QB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

Again... I'd have no interest in Wisconsin if I were a big time QB. Zero to prove other wise until this point. 

Now.... love their program. Loveeee it. 

Not if I'm a big time QB. 

it would be a gamble for any big time QB given Wisconsin's history. I could be totally wrong, even with the WR and TE recruits that have signed. Maybe the next Taylor emerges this year as a freshman, the OC refuses to evolve and sticks to running the ball 40 times a game (regardless of who is under center) and the studs in the stables are just stuck handing off the ball and throwing 15-20 passes a game. Not saying that will happen, but thats a possiblity any recruit needs to think about.

This is all coming from a Badger fan since 1998...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JustForObservation said:

it would be a gamble for any big time QB given Wisconsin's history. I could be totally wrong, even with the WR and TE recruits that have signed. Maybe the next Taylor emerges this year as a freshman, the OC refuses to evolve and sticks to running the ball 40 times a game (regardless of who is under center) and the studs in the stables are just stuck handing off the ball and throwing 15-20 passes a game. Not saying that will happen, but thats a possiblity any recruit needs to think about.

This is all coming from a Badger fan since 1998...

Russell Wilson

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Russell Wilson

 

On 6/26/2020 at 7:39 AM, JustForObservation said:

take the Russell Wilson transfer for example. The best thing Brett Bielma ever done was listen to his OC when he said we can spread it out with Russell under center. And that they did. I'm hoping wisdom of the football gods bestows upon the coaches in Madison and they evolve their offense. And to be honest, they will have to evolve because they don't have Taylor. Jonathan Taylor was an unexpected surprise to everyone with how well he did. Not to say there's not another Taylor waiting in the wings, but if there is, he's not being planned on. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yanni Karlaftis to announce his decision on Tuesday—Purdue, California, Stanford, and Wisconsin are in the mix.  

I like Purdue’s chances.

Edited by Gipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gipper said:

Yanni Karlaftis to announce his decision on Tuesday—Purdue, California, Stanford, and Wisconsin are in the mix.  

I like Purdue’s chances.

Tuesday? 
 

his twitter says August 9th. 
 

I do like his odds that he commits to Purdue. 
 

Brady Allen is announcing his commitment this Wednesday at 11am. 
 

I think it’s between Indiana and Purdue. Given how much Covid restricted his chances to visit other schools this spring I would assume he will go with a school he has visited. And between Indiana and Purdue he has had plenty of visits and talks with the staffs there.

 

would be surprised if he leaves the Hoosier state 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2020 at 3:01 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Tuesday? 
 

his twitter says August 9th. 
 

I do like his odds that he commits to Purdue. 
 

Brady Allen is announcing his commitment this Wednesday at 11am. 
 

I think it’s between Indiana and Purdue. Given how much Covid restricted his chances to visit other schools this spring I would assume he will go with a school he has visited. And between Indiana and Purdue he has had plenty of visits and talks with the staffs there.

 

would be surprised if he leaves the Hoosier state 

Brady Allen to Purdue!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...