Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Bloomington South to name new head coach....

This is great news for Bloomington South and Indiana High School Football.  Over the winter months after my first season as head coach at Tri-Central, I moved Gabe's brother Memo to the position of defensive coordinator.  He immediately requested that we change defense and wanted to take the entire staff to meet with Gabe and his defensive staff.  Well, coming off 0-10 season and losing by 40 to 60 points each week, I agreed.  We met with Gabe and he made such an impact on me as an excellent technician of the game.  We spent a day with him and his staff and continued to follow up with questions on through the next season.  I share this because I do not believe we would have had the great run that we had without Gabe's brother Memo becoming our DC and even more so without Gabe's direction and help implementing the 34 defense.  I give my highest regard to Gabe and all that he represents toward continuing the great success of Bloomington South football!!  Gabe has truly earned his way and has continued to pave the way for others along the bumpy road of being a football coach!

• Like 4