Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference 2019

23 hours ago, LCKfan4life said:

To play WL two times in a span of 3 weeks should be considered cruel and unusual punishment. 

I'll say this. As long as everyone is healthy after the next game between them(this meaning Cass can keep from getting upset by HH), I can't see it doing anything but making the Kings a better team for the tournament. This goes for any team that has had to play WL this year. Other than maybe Western who i don't think even played WL, the conference isn't going to see a team of that size and speed in the tournament all the way to LOS. So for players to see it and play against it, it elevates your game if you accept the challenge which from the only two games I saw, Cass and RC, they did. Were they both blowouts yes but there are always positives you can take away from losses, especially regular season.

• Like 4

I love the idea that a Tipton loss will send them into slow time to take on an old rival. Ahhh the good old days, when Tipton people get all up in arms about RC making it further in the state tournament. Tipton fans getting their underpants in a wad over a late touchdown scored by an Ahler kid. Let's put some gas on the fire!

On 10/8/2019 at 2:22 PM, TacklingFuel_10 said:

I'll say this. As long as everyone is healthy after the next game between them(this meaning Cass can keep from getting upset by HH), I can't see it doing anything but making the Kings a better team for the tournament. This goes for any team that has had to play WL this year. Other than maybe Western who i don't think even played WL, the conference isn't going to see a team of that size and speed in the tournament all the way to LOS. So for players to see it and play against it, it elevates your game if you accept the challenge which from the only two games I saw, Cass and RC, they did. Were they both blowouts yes but there are always positives you can take away from losses, especially regular season.

Guess what! You will probably get to do it again next week. What a fun time had by all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, LCCAlum said:

I love the idea that a Tipton loss will send them into slow time to take on an old rival. Ahhh the good old days, when Tipton people get all up in arms about RC making it further in the state tournament. Tipton fans getting their underpants in a wad over a late touchdown scored by an Ahler kid. Let's put some gas on the fire!

Guess what! You will probably get to do it again next week. What a fun time had by all. 

I wouldn’t say “Tipton fans.” That was Mr. October’s deal. Not sure he’s been back on the digest since Ahler scored that TD haha. Interesting matchup with Western this week. I believe Tipton has won 9 straight against them. Going to be a battle for sure.

There is a team from the county of jasper 

Who was the focus of plenty of laughter 

They try and they try to showcase their fight

To show teams from the east they’re something to fright 

They pack on the points 

Against teams worse than choice 

And will finish third in the west with all of their might

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

That is WAY LONGER than what a HAIKU is allowed 

. Hope you’ve been well. I have no real tie to Tipton football outside a friend or two these days. Good luck to all and know that pizza king pizza trumps wagon masters forever and always. 

3 hours ago, MR O said:

. Hope you’ve been well. I have no real tie to Tipton football outside a friend or two these days. Good luck to all and know that pizza king pizza trumps wagon masters forever and always

I'm not from either Town/City, but these words are blasphemy!!

• Like 1

Looks like LCC, probably the best 5-3 team in 1A, will play 4A Western in the crossover game next week.  Should be a nice gauge for determining LCC's run depth in tourney time.  Assuming LCC goes with minimal/no injuries this weekend, the game could be a really nice tune-up with excellent timing for the tourney ... culminating a schedule, that's already seen six 3A and two 2A, including two ranked 3A and a ranked 2A, with a 4A team at home.

18 hours ago, foxbat said:

Looks like LCC, probably the best 5-3 team in 1A, will play 4A Western in the crossover game next week.  Should be a nice gauge for determining LCC's run depth in tourney time.  Assuming LCC goes with minimal/no injuries this weekend, the game could be a really nice tune-up with excellent timing for the tourney ... culminating a schedule, that's already seen six 3A and two 2A, including two ranked 3A and a ranked 2A, with a 4A team at home.

Yes.... this game should b a good indication of just how far along the knights come in the savy dept.... if they can continue their upward trajectory... I like their chances in the tourney.....

• Like 1

9/10 :  Northwestern at Benton Central

7/8:  Hamilton Heights at Twin Lakes

5/6:  Tipton at RCHS

3/4:  Western at LCC

1/2:  Cass at West Lafayette

Your 2019 Hoosier Conference Championship Crossover Week 9    

A couple of rematches with Twin Lakes vs HH and Cass at WL   

51 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

9/10 :  Northwestern at Benton Central

7/8:  Hamilton Heights at Twin Lakes

5/6:  Tipton at RCHS

3/4:  Western at LCC

1/2:  Cass at West Lafayette

Your 2019 Hoosier Conference Championship Crossover Week 9    

A couple of rematches with Twin Lakes vs HH and Cass at WL   

LOVE this conference. LOVE this idea. 

with draw out does that change anything this week?  

Cass going to take their shot at RDP again or say NAH.....

Benton Central gets a home game vs River Forest 

Twin Lakes gets a home game vs Hanover Central 

Northwestern gets 1 win Heritage on the road 

RCHS goes on the road to old pals Wheeler from back in the day, 2014 was the last year we have played them 

RDP gets to avoid 3 Catholic schools off jump street, but they COULD be on the road all 3 games, stinks there will be Hoosier on Hoosier crime there

Western has to win 1 game and they play for a Sectional Title in a 6 man sectional.   Odd how that came about.  Why not have 2 teams with byes play round 2 winners of round 1 instead of 2 teams getting bye??   Either way, Lebanon losses have come by quality opponents, looks to be a very competitive matchup for Western.   

LCC gets to go hand with @Muda69 bulldogs of CLC   

Tipton gets what looks to be a nice opener vs Frankton before showdown with Eastbrook which would be AT EASTBROOK, YIKES, that place is tough to play at, but amazing turf field for Tipton's athletes 

29 minutes ago, Kingfan__56 said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say I am absolutely stunned that Cass just beat WL for the championship!

Cass played a great game.  They learned a lot from two weeks ago, and came with a game plan that exposed RDP’s weaknesses on defense.  Good luck in the tourney. 

• Like 1

LCC Beats Western 21-20 in a great Game. LCC's first 6 plays led to punt and 2 turnovers. After going down 20-0 in the first minute of the 2nd quarter coach Nay called timeout and lit a fire in knights. Knights came out of the timeout with a new attitude and marched down the field for the first score. From there the defense played lights out and shut the Panthers  out the rest of the way. Huge win Headed into the tourney

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paccolpur said:

LCC Beats Western 21-20 in a great Game. LCC's first 6 plays led to punt and 2 turnovers. After going down 20-0 in the first minute of the 2nd quarter coach Nay called timeout and lit a fire in knights. Knights came out of the timeout with a new attitude and marched down the field for the first score. From there the defense played lights out and shut the Panthers  out the rest of the way. Huge win Headed into the tourney

I think LCC will win 1A north. I swear to God they will 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cass also served notice tonight that they are definitely in the hunt for Thanksgiving weekend at LOS.  Big boost of confidence for them heading into Week 1 of Sectionals. 

• Thanks 2