Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference 2019

3 hours ago, foxbat said:

Cass also served notice tonight that they are definitely in the hunt for Thanksgiving weekend at LOS.  Big boost of confidence for them heading into Week 1 of Sectionals. 

What the Kings an Knights accomplished tonite was ... inspiring... that is what it takes to win a title... WL is gonna hav to regroup fast if they gonna survive sec 28.... an the knights ... whata turnaround from last yrs beating... they faced the jitters head on...an overcame em.... valuable lesson.... time to sharpen the knife now....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

What the Kings an Knights accomplished tonite was ... inspiring... that is what it takes to win a title... WL is gonna hav to regroup fast if they gonna survive sec 28.... an the knights ... whata turnaround from last yrs beating... they faced the jitters head on...an overcame em.... valuable lesson.... time to sharpen the knife now....

I really believe Knights football is back. they have some talent coming from the 8th grade next year and paired with the young talent that's there its going to be fun going to games again. they are believing they can win now

• Like 1

yeah yeah yeah but Bombers won #600 last night!!  

:classic_biggrin:

Box Score:  https://www.maxpreps.com/games/10-18-2019/football-fall-19/rensselaer-central-vs-tipton.htm?c=kndQ3w0Ykky2UvSU6g6o7Q#tab=box-score&schoolid=

Nice job and congrats to the Kings of Lewis Cass, your 2019 Hoosier Conference Champions. 

1.  Cass

2.  West Lafayette

3.  Lafayette Central Catholic

4.  western

5.  Rensselaer Central

6.  Tipton

7.  Twin Lakes

8.  Hamilton Heights

9.  Benton Central

10.  Northwestern

West 4 wins 1 Loss in 2019 week 9

Best of luck to all in tournament. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

:classic_biggrin:

Box Score:  https://www.maxpreps.com/games/10-18-2019/football-fall-19/rensselaer-central-vs-tipton.htm?c=kndQ3w0Ykky2UvSU6g6o7Q#tab=box-score&schoolid=

Nice job and congrats to the Kings of Lewis Cass, your 2019 Hoosier Conference Champions. 

1.  Cass

West 4 wins 1 Loss in 2019 week 9

Best of luck to all in tournament. 

Yes but it was the big one! 

Edited by Scat

9 minutes ago, TacklingFuel_10 said:

No doubt Cass and Pioneer are ready to strap them up and go head to head again. I would compare this game to the regional showdown a few years ago between the Kiser brothers Pioneer Panthers and Cronk and Anthrop's LCC Knights. Can it just be Friday already!!!

No worries.... Pioneer.... JINXED THEMSELVES.........  😆

• Like 1

What happened to Western?  They were up 20-0 on LCC and lost?  I watch them warm up for games and stand in awe of the 30 some lineman they have, and then I look over at our 8-10 depending on the week that Cass has.  It is amazing to me.

Edited by Punttheball

48 minutes ago, Punttheball said:

What happened to Western?  They were up 20-0 on LCC and lost?  I watch them warm up for games and stand in awe of the 30 some lineman they have, and then I look over at our 8-10 depending on the week that Cass has.  It is amazing to me.

1st Q jitters.... put em in a deep hole... then they bucked up..... and refused to lose..... pretty well sums it up.....

19 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

1st Q jitters.... put em in a deep hole... then they bucked up..... and refused to lose..... pretty well sums it up.....

I am not sure you read my post.  I asked what happened to Western...not what happened to LCC.  Can anyone comment on the Western side of things?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Punttheball said:

I am not sure you read my post.  I asked what happened to Western...not what happened to LCC.  Can anyone comment on the Western side of things?

I think the one major thing that happened was their rb #15? got injured late in the first half and did not return. LCC was having some problems with him before that. They went to their backup and the running game wasn't nearly as effective as it was early.