Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Indiana Creek Job

41 minutes ago, POTLUCK said:

I have been informed that his position was posted at his current school, so I guess its safe to share. Steve Spinks from Cascade is the new Indian Creek coach. Congrats to Coach Spinks!

Would you consider the move to Indian Creek lateral, or a step up from Cascade?  Both schools seem pretty similar to me

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2020 at 11:41 AM, Knightmare said:

Would you consider the move to Indian Creek lateral, or a step up from Cascade?  Both schools seem pretty similar to me

I would say its a step up,  2A to 3A,  what Coach Spinks did with those players at Cascade was pretty phenomenal. They graduate a lot after this season. 

Congrat to Coach Spinks on the new job, I am sure he will have IC tough and ready to go come season time.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:41 AM, Knightmare said:

This is definitely not a lateral move. The tradition at Indian Creek alone is worth the move. Cascade has one winning season since 2006. Spinks had success the past two seasons because of a few move in kids from Decatur Central and a few other schools.

My source is telling me that there is a possibility of Cascade not having an 8th grade team next year. Numbers are currently down, not to mention the conference they are in (Triton Central, Scecina, Ritter, Lutheran, etc.). They will be the whipping post of that conference as long as they are in it. 

• Like 2