Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Coronavirus - a virus from eating bats, an accident or something sinister gone wrong?

swordfish

20 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Do you have proof?

Proof of what?

21 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Do you know if every country manages the COVID risk the same, regardless of exposure and population?

The original chart I posted explains how the countries with the lower numbers in the chart managed it.

22 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

If you don't, then you are just flapping your gums. 

Sorry, but I don't type with my mouth. Do you sanitize your keyboard before gumming yours? Please post a picture.

26 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

SMH.....are moral people allowed to be judgemental??

LOLWUT | Know Your Meme

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You clearly didn't read the article. 

You clearly are attempting to detract from the seriousness of the virus by attempting to ignore a big percentage of US victims. Not a problem for me, I expect such drivel from you. 

When someone says "Not downplaying the risks of COVID 19, but ......" it's akin to saying "I'm not racist, but.....", it means we already know the answer.

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

You clearly are attempting to detract from the seriousness of the virus by attempting to ignore a big percentage of US victims. Not a problem for me, I expect such drivel from you. 

When someone says "Not downplaying the risks of COVID 19, but ......" it's akin to saying "I'm not racist, but.....", it means we already know the answer.

They vote democrat so they don't count.....sad

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

3 hours ago, Howe said:

Democrat politicians and liberal elites violating their own coronavirus rules.

See, it’s stuff like this that reduces your credibility on issues. It’s clear that there are irresponsible jerks on both sides of the aisle. But you make no attempt at balance at all.

image.thumb.jpeg.574621d6f1723f1b63c46e0d29c6fa39.jpeg

mask

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, gonzoron said:

race-card-SJW.png

11 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

They vote democrat so they don't count.....sad

race-card-SJW.png

• Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1

Carmel partners with company to test residents' feces for coronavirus

https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/hamilton-county/carmel/2020/05/05/carmel-partners-company-test-residents-feces-covid-19/5170420002/

How many people have the coronavirus in Carmel? The city soon may soon get a better picture — by testing residents' feces. 

The city announced Tuesday that it's working with Biobot, a Boston-based wastewater analytics company, to sample feces for coronavirus as part of a test of emerging technology. 

Carmel Utilities Director John Duffy said the novel coronavirus can be detected in feces within three days of infection, even before symptoms are present in some cases.

Once each week, Biobot will sample Carmel's wastewater, and the city will receive a report showing the estimated number of people who are infected. Each test will cost $120 in the month of May and increase to $1,200 per sample in June. 

Turnaround time is five to seven days, according to Biobot's website. 

• Disdain 1

48 minutes ago, Bobref said:

See, it’s stuff like this that reduces your credibility on issues. It’s clear that there are irresponsible jerks on both sides of the aisle. But you make no attempt at balance at all.

mask

Yes, let's balance:

00e17e47-4d73-4d88-a267-862f25a01595-AP2

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

mask

I disagree Bob. Pence has never issued an order to wear masks. Drs. Fauci and Birx do not wear masks. On the other hand, the Democrat politicians and liberals featured on the video have either issued orders or instructed people in proper mitigation behaviors yet they failed to adhere to their own instructions. Obviously these people view such mitigation behaviors as irrelevant and a hoax.

• Disdain 1

59 minutes ago, Howe said:

I disagree Bob. Pence has never issued an order to wear masks. Drs. Fauci and Birx do not wear masks. On the other hand, the Democrat politicians and liberals featured on the video have either issued orders or instructed people in proper mitigation behaviors yet they failed to adhere to their own instructions. Obviously these people view such mitigation behaviors as irrelevant and a hoax.

Do you get whiplash from spinning that hard? lol......You KNOW full well this is NOT about any order Pence gave or did not give. The policy at the hospital was for anyone entering to wear a mask. Every person that was part of that group received the exact same advance notice for the trip. Pence even said later, after his wife lied for him, that he should have worn a mask. 

and you blame other people for being sheep........lol

What is also funny is that the king of this forum regarding the theme of fake news seems to be doing the exact same thing lately. Not just the spin you put on Bob’s comment, but the fake news regarding the statistical improbability of your comment that no one in your family or no one that works at the plant you do knows a single person who has the virus. Then there is the notion you put forth just prior to that one that apparently only democrats know people with the virus. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Do you get whiplash from spinning that hard? lol......You KNOW full well this is NOT about any order Pence gave or did not give. The policy at the hospital was for anyone entering to wear a mask. Every person that was part of that group received the exact same advance notice for the trip. Pence even said later, after his wife lied for him, that he should have worn a mask. 

What is also funny is that the king of this forum regarding the theme of fake news seems to be doing the exact same thing lately. Not just the spin you put on Bob’s comment, but the fake news regarding the statistical improbability of your comment that no one in your family or no one that works at the plant you do knows a single person who has the virus. Then there is the notion you put forth just prior to that one that apparently only democrats know people with the virus. 

Most politicians and public officials believe themselves to be above the rules, all along the political spectrum.   What else is new?

Boy,  you really are bent out of shape concerning Howe's assertion aren't you?

Let's do an informal poll of the GID populace.  Who here personally knows an individual (family, friend, co-worker, acquaintance) that currently has or have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus?

I'll go first.  The number is zero.  The closest so far is my son (who works on site at an essential industry) had a co-worker in the same office who became ill with covid-19 like symptoms.  However the subsequent test came back negative.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

25 minutes ago, Irishman said:

If "every person that was part of that group received the exact same advance notice for the trip" then that was poor judgement on the part of Pence. I would be interested to discover your source of this information.

None of my family members or anyone at my employer has stated they know some one who tested positive for the coronavirus.

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Most politicians and public officials believe themselves to be above the rules, all along the political spectrum.   What else is new?

Boy,  you really are bent out of shape concerning Howe's assertion aren't you?

Let's do an informal poll of the GID populace.  Who here personally knows an individual (family, friend, co-worker, acquaintance) that currently has or have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus?

I'll go first.  The number is zero.  The closest so far is my son (who works on site at an essential industry) had a co-worker in the same office who became ill with covid-19 like symptoms.  However the subsequent test came back negative.

The number is zero for me. I am from a huge family and no family members know of anyone who tested positive for the coronavirus either.

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Let's do an informal poll of the GID  OOB populace.  Who here personally knows an individual (family, friend, co-worker, acquaintance) that currently has or have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus?

I do.

1 hour ago, Howe said:

If "every person that was part of that group received the exact same advance notice for the trip" then that was poor judgement on the part of Pence. I would be interested to discover your source of this information.

Not only did he know he was supposed to; his office sent a memo to everyone who would be attending the trip they needed to wear masks. 
https://www.businessinsider.com/pence-threatened-reporter-proved-knew-mayo-clinic-mask-rule-2020-5 

And here is his admission that he should have worn one:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/03/pence-should-have-worn-mask-mayo-clinic-233360

As far as the other question, I have stated in a previous post the individuals I know personally who have passed away or have had the virus.

6 minutes ago, Irishman said:

As far as the other question, I have stated in a previous post the individuals I know personally who have passed away or have had the virus.

He's probably too lazy to go back and look for it. 

Funny Laziness Memes | Healthy Living

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

50 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Not only did he know he was supposed to; his office sent a memo to everyone who would be attending the trip they needed to wear masks. 
https://www.businessinsider.com/pence-threatened-reporter-proved-knew-mayo-clinic-mask-rule-2020-5 

And here is his admission that he should have worn one:
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/03/pence-should-have-worn-mask-mayo-clinic-233360

Perhaps you should address Muda. I never asked a question. Apparently Mike Pence is similar to the Democrats and liberals featured in the Tucker Carlson video. Their behavoir is a considerable example that they view the coronavirus mitigation rules as irrelevant and a hoax.

• Disdain 1