Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2019

1 hour ago, JQWL said:

No Caleb Murphy of WW is committed to IU. Bobby Stevens is the RB at WW. He will probably rush for 2,000 yards this season.

Woah, all this from west wash?!!  Sure seems like that should be a typo.  You must be excited to have players like that.  

Got anyone to go with em?

2 minutes ago, JQWL said:

I'm not excited at all. We play them next Friday. I don't coach there. I'm just aware of what teams around me have.

Oh, my mistake.....you were answering the questions so I assumed you were the coach....

I’m telling you, anybody can beat anyone if they believe in their hearts hard enough.....get them boys fired up!

18 minutes ago, PLAC FAN said:

Woah, all this from west wash?!!  Sure seems like that should be a typo.  You must be excited to have players like that.  

Got anyone to go with em?

WW has an excellent QB, two solid WRs, 2 adequate TEs... and a very solid line to go with Caleb Murphy and the RB. 

23 hours ago, PLAC FAN said:

And another thing:

Perry is gonna be good this year.  I think they have the best player in the conference in their QB, and a ton of experience coming back.

It seems like folks are high on West wash, and that week 7 could be a slobber knocker......maybe a repeat in sectionals.

Just never sure about west wash......they won a couple of sectionals against down opponents over the years, but Perry looks to have the edge on them in 2019.

Now, I’ll brace for impact, ha!

It is no surprise to anyone at WW that Perry is going to be good. They are a great program and you are correct about the PC QB, he is a difference maker. 

I am excited about tonight for our program. Preseason speculation is speculation. How we play and perform will show what kind of team we have. Same for all teams. I expect nothing but a grind in our conference and our sectional, PC being one of the reasons. I am also intrigued by what I heard about Mitchell's scrimmage and how they bullied BNL. CC numbers sound good. Paoli brings a new coach, maybe a new offense? SV looked like they had some good size and athleticism on the scrimmage film. 

I just wish the MSC would break up a bit so we could schedule a consistent Week 8 game. 

Can't say I am too sure about most of them, but here we go...

Crawford Co. at Switzerland Co.

Eastern Greene at Springs Valley

Madison at Paoli

Mitchell at Edgewood

Perry Central at Tell City

West Washington at Eastern Pekin

Charlestown at Silver Creek

Clarksville at Scottsburg

Corydon at Brownstown

Salem at North Harrison

1 hour ago, senatorcoach72 said:

It is no surprise to anyone at WW that Perry is going to be good. They are a great program and you are correct about the PC QB, he is a difference maker. 

I am excited about tonight for our program. Preseason speculation is speculation. How we play and perform will show what kind of team we have. Same for all teams. I expect nothing but a grind in our conference and our sectional, PC being one of the reasons. I am also intrigued by what I heard about Mitchell's scrimmage and how they bullied BNL. CC numbers sound good. Paoli brings a new coach, maybe a new offense? SV looked like they had some good size and athleticism on the scrimmage film. 

I just wish the MSC would break up a bit so we could schedule a consistent Week 8 game. 

Assuming we are just eating the bye week this year does it appear to have any better shot at a full schedule next year?

12 minutes ago, senatorcoach72 said:

We are still looking at and contacting teams that may have game cancelled during that week. It has been a constant work in progress. AD Bowsman has been constantly contacting others and trying to fill the slot for this year and into the future. 

Unless our conference breaks up..  on a consistent basis... I'm not sure who you could get. Hate it for you guys. 

Maybe a team from KY consistently? Although.. with the Big 8 and PAC being different next year or non existent.. might be able to scoop someone up. 

Hope I'm not stealing anybody's thunder, we still have a few hours before kick-off. Just did a quick review of all the picks submitted so far. 

Crawford vs Switz                Tied 6-6

E. Greene vs Valley               Valley leads 8-4

Madison vs. Paoli                 Tied 6-6

Mitchell vs. Edgewood         Edgewood leads 10-2

Perry vs Tell                            Perry leads 11-1 (the lone vote for Tell was a Perry fan!)

WW vs Eastern                       WW leads 12-0

C-Town vs Silver Creek          C-town leads 10-2

C-ville vs Scottsburg              Scottsburg leads 8-4

Corydon vs B-town                 B-town leads 10-2

Salem vs N Harrison              Salem leads 9-3

Looking forward to a great evening of football. Good luck to everyone, see you at the game sometime this year. 

• Like 1

Almost Half WW leads 16-0. Bobby Stevens (per the pekin crowd) broke a bone in ankle or leg. Totally sucks as a fan but gotta keep playing. Mason Armstrong and what appears to be freshman Roper Mcpheeters have looked good. Hopefully Bobby gets healthy. Hes a hell of a player 

1 hour ago, WWFan said:

Almost Half WW leads 16-0. Bobby Stevens (per the pekin crowd) broke a bone in ankle or leg. Totally sucks as a fan but gotta keep playing. Mason Armstrong and what appears to be freshman Roper Mcpheeters have looked good. Hopefully Bobby gets healthy. Hes a hell of a player 

2 kids removed from game....4th string RB played due to injuries....caleb Murphy on sideline alot of 2nd half due to apparent injury. Brutal start. But hopefully adjustments can be made and most injuries arent serious. Won 38-8. On to Crawford

8 hours ago, oldramDL said:

Paoli has gone to a Shotgun Wing T formation.... Looks good on paper... But so far not in person... guess we shall see tonight against Madison! Defense should be solid but depth is a major issue!

Glesing started this at Floyd. It’s a good offense. It will work.

4 hours ago, WWFan said:

Damn, another McPheeters?