Corydon 30 Paoli 22

Silver Creek 21 Salem 0

West Wash 20 Crawford County 13

Perry Central 40 Forest Park 7

Mitchell 45 Springs Valley 14

it's all about that U.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SenatorFan said:

So which game was the toughest to pick this week? 

For me it was the Salem/Silver Creek or Valley/Mitchell. Just think they are very close in talent. I finally went with the home team both games. 

@JQWL you messed some people up when you recused yourself from the game involving your team! 😂😂

I saw that. Next time I'll make it more obvious. I don't like picking my game. I feel like Pete Rose or something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JQWL said:

I don't know if anyone here follows North Harrison consistently. This is a quote from Coach WIlliamson following last Friday's game.  

"I knew they would be good. They've got a lot of returning starters. They've got enough athletes, good athletes. They're two platoons. Most of their guys go one way. They wore us down a little. We had four players going both ways. That was a factor. They're just pretty good right now. Hats off to them."

Does North Harrison typically have 2 platoons? 4 two-way starters doesn't seem like a lot for a 3A school. But again, I don't know what they've been used to.

Under Coach Williamson, NH has generally played 4-6 guys both ways, maybe as many as 8 as I can recall. He puts the best guys out there to help the team win. 

Salem has always tried to strictly two platoon under Coach Hartsfield. They generally only have 1-2 guys that may start both ways. 

On 8/27/2019 at 10:57 AM, CtownPirates said:

Brownstown at Charlestown

Eastern Pekin at Clarksville

North Harrison at Scottsburg

Paoli at Corydon

Silver Creek at Salem

Crawford County at West Washington

Perry Central at Forest Park

Springs Valley at Mitchell

Brownstown at Charlestown

Eastern Pekin at Clarksville

North Harrison at Scottsburg

Paoli at Corydon

Silver Creek at Salem

Crawford County at West Washington

Perry Central at Forest Park

Springs Valley at Mitchell

I would like to change the Salem/SC game........

Miss me?  Internet has been out like the cows this week on the ranch.....

For the many umpteenth time in my life, I’ll eat that crow.....washing it down with a warm glass of shutting the hell up.

but then again.......

btown

pekin

NH

corydon (still believing!)

silver creek

west wash (sounds like things will be crashing back to earth for the dubbers)

pc (now PLAC faves)

mitchell

I’m getting use to this being wrong thing.....maybe ex wife #2 was right......but I didn’t shut up then so I won’t now.

I think the commodores have some stuff to figure out.....so I’m going to suggest the blackhawks as the new PLAC favorites.  they really handled Mitchell last night, and I find it likely that west wash won’t be able to overcome their losses

When do them two play?

on the MSc side, btown seems to be on a path to run the table.

one thing I will take credit for is them panthers.  Sure paoli is down, but those boys are much improved 

shocked about Clarksville and Pekin!  Good for the generals getting a win, but how bad is Pekin this year?  

I’ll take others lead and not touch Salem with a 10 foot pole......I love rumors as much as the next guy, but the stuff I’ve heard can’t be true.....if it is, then a lot of folks need to lose their jobs

looking forward to the pick um’ hope my internet box keeps winking at me

33 minutes ago, PLAC FAN said:

I’m getting use to this being wrong thing.....maybe ex wife #2 was right......but I didn’t shut up then so I won’t now.

I think the commodores have some stuff to figure out.....so I’m going to suggest the blackhawks as the new PLAC favorites.  they really handled Mitchell last night, and I find it likely that west wash won’t be able to overcome their losses

When do them two play?

one thing I will take credit for is them panthers.  Sure paoli is down, but those boys are much improved 

shocked about Clarksville and Pekin!  Good for the generals getting a win, but how bad is Pekin this year?  

I’ll take others lead and not touch Salem with a 10 foot pole......I love rumors as much as the next guy, but the stuff I’ve heard can’t be true.....if it is, then a lot of folks need to lose their jobs

Valley @ WW week 4. We play Mitchell next week and they have county rival Paoli

7 hours ago, PLAC FAN said:

When do them two play?

I feel like you are over thinking this. WW is the best team in the PLAC and it's not close. They will go undefeated, win the conference, and sectional. I've not looked ahead to see who they could play in the regional so I won't comment on that.

3 hours ago, JQWL said:

I feel like you are over thinking this. WW is the best team in the PLAC and it's not close. They will go undefeated, win the conference, and sectional. I've not looked ahead to see who they could play in the regional so I won't comment on that.

Before the injury, sure.  Not like they got a test last night tho, so we still don’t know

startimg with Mitchell well find out a lot about west wash, but when you lose a running back like that, I just ain’t seen many small school teams win championships after that.

9 minutes ago, PLAC FAN said:

Before the injury, sure.  Not like they got a test last night tho, so we still don’t know

startimg with Mitchell well find out a lot about west wash, but when you lose a running back like that, I just ain’t seen many small school teams win championships after that.

I wont get into running the table and everything but I like our lineman. Our passing game has taken leaps since last year. No we cant replace bobby the player but our backs combined (Mason, Pate, Mcpheeters along with WR on sweeps) can replace the production. Our passing game is good enough to keep defenses honest and that'll help the backs and we can play probably 8 lineman. I do agree next week will tell us alot but I did hear Mitchell lost Pritchett against Valley after the 1st TD (thier best player)

• Like 1