Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2019

WWFan thanks for the “eyes” last night. Wish I could have witnessed that one. ( I wouldn’t wish this “bug” on my worst enemy) Hopefully we can continue this “one game at a time” march thru the schedule. It’s good to see the team respond to adversity, seems a different guy steps up each week. Go Senators!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SenatorFan said:

WWFan thanks for the “eyes” last night. Wish I could have witnessed that one. ( I wouldn’t wish this “bug” on my worst enemy) Hopefully we can continue this “one game at a time” march thru the schedule. It’s good to see the team respond to adversity, seems a different guy steps up each week. Go Senators!

No problem man. Too bad you missed that one too. Great crowd on both ends. Paoli had lawn chairs everywhere and we were lining the fence both directions. Best away crowd I may have ever seen. Also probably the most pumped I've ever seen coach bowsman was first 4 min of that 2nd half. Felt like a playoff game. Get well soon sir!! 

Really proud of how our kids have handled adversity. Losing our two top players Week 1 for the season (Caleb Murphy & Bobby Stevens), playing without a couple of other leaders in different games and losing for the season a big man (Michael Leach) early in the game against Valley. To come into our toughest test and make some mistakes early that put us behind and fight back to score after getting the ball with only 57 seconds left in the first half and then start the second half with a score and then a stop was a great testament to our players. 

The only thing I can complain about is the damn heat. Come on fall. We have two many two way warriors to keep battling these temps. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, senatorcoach72 said:

Really proud of how our kids have handled adversity. Losing our two top players Week 1 for the season (Caleb Murphy & Bobby Stevens), playing without a couple of other leaders in different games and losing for the season a big man (Michael Leach) early in the game against Valley. To come into our toughest test and make some mistakes early that put us behind and fight back to score after getting the ball with only 57 seconds left in the first half and then start the second half with a score and then a stop was a great testament to our players. 

The only thing I can complain about is the damn heat. Come on fall. We have two many two way warriors to keep battling these temps. 

Leach out for year too?! Damn. I noticed he wasnt there friday but was hoping just week or so. Man that sucks. Hopefully him and bobby can come back next year ready to go. If anything its definitely setting up a huge 1-2 combo at RB next year and getting lots of PT for younger kids. But we still got more games to play. Come on friday!

3 minutes ago, Randall J Peabody III said:

Any news on the kid from NH that took a hard hit Friday night? Not wanting details. Just asking if he’s gonna be alright. Hate to see that type of situation happen anytime anywhere. 

He passed his scan on Friday. After the game their coach told us he was going to be OK. 

• Like 1

Week 6 Games:

Brownstown at Seymour

Clarksville at Silver Creek

Corydon at Salem

North Harrison at Eastern Pekin

Scottsburg at Charlestown

Crawford County at Springs Valley

Eastern Greene at Perry Central

Madison at Mitchell

North Central at West Washington

Paoli at North Decatur