Paoli at Crawford Co.

Tecumseh at Springs Valley

West Washington at Perry Central

Brownstown at Clarksville

Charlestown at Corydon

Eastern Pekin at Salem

Silver Creek at North Harrison

My. Vernon

Can’t believe how fast the seasons gone.  Come to think of it the years go fast to.

my upset of the week is NH over silver creek.  Timing is right with the creek looking to far ahead to btown and NH always keep it close.

this week gimme:

mitchell.......they are on the rise

paoli............obviously 

springs valley.......sleeper in sectional?

weat wash......tho this was almost my upset of the week.  Leopald in October is a tough out

btown......onward

charlestown......interested to see them play salem next week

salem......does this even count as a rivalry lol

NH.....good defense and a shortened game

scottsburg......cause why not?

1 hour ago, PLAC FAN said:

Can’t believe how fast the seasons gone.  Come to think of it the years go fast to.

my upset of the week is NH over silver creek.  Timing is right with the creek looking to far ahead to btown and NH always keep it close.

this week gimme:

mitchell.......they are on the rise

paoli............obviously 

springs valley.......sleeper in sectional?

weat wash......tho this was almost my upset of the week.  Leopald in October is a tough out

btown......onward

charlestown......interested to see them play salem next week

salem......does this even count as a rivalry lol

NH.....good defense and a shortened game

scottsburg......cause why not?

I'm very interested in how Valley does 2 weeks after this. PC and North Daviess. Those will tell us if they are a "sleeper for sectional"

PC scores with 2 min to go to make it 44-19. I assume we will run clock out but my kids have had enough. Haha. Seemed like WW had alot of penalties. Huge game from QB Bowsman. Seemed like he really took over in 2nd half running and throwing. Congrats to young men on clinching PLAC.

Edited by WWFan

Congratulations to the Senators on winning the PLAC.  My younger cousin Mason Armstrong scored 5 touchdowns last night.  I was wondering what the WW record was for TD’s in a game.  I’m already looking forward to the SALEM/WW game...should be a great game!!

1 minute ago, Lions 55 said:

Congratulations to the Senators on winning the PLAC.  My younger cousin Mason Armstrong scored 5 touchdowns last night.  I was wondering what the WW record was for TD’s in a game.  I’m already looking forward to the SALEM/WW game...should be a great game!!

I believe Mcpheeters had 7 against Paoli couple years ago. Want to say the stat line was something crazy like 13 Carries for 296 and 7 TDs. Almost have to think Salem is favorite heading into that game? Should be good!! Salem has played good ball all year

• Like 1

Going to be a fun week in the MSC. A lot of competetive games.

Silver Creek at Brownstown

For the Conference Championship. Silver Creek D is for real, but can their Offense put up points? Will Creek QB Myers be back from broken ankle?

Salem at Charlestown

Should be a battle. Two very good Defenses. Can Charlestown muster enough of a passing game to keep Salem from going 9 in the box to slow down Lukes? Can Corbin and Salem put up points on a stingy Pirates D?

Clarksville at Corydon

Both very young teams trying to build for the future. Both need a momentum building win. Clarksville has a ton of skill position speed, Corydon......not so much. Can the Panthers bounce back from being shut out back to back weeks to put up enough points to win?

Even Scottsburg at Eastern Pekin is interesting. Neither Coach Dean or Coach Mullins has been able to muster any sustained program momentum. Both seem headed in wrong direction. Is this a loser leave town (Coach gets Fired) type of match up?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, WWFan said:

I believe Mcpheeters had 7 against Paoli couple years ago. Want to say the stat line was something crazy like 13 Carries for 296 and 7 TDs. Almost have to think Salem is favorite heading into that game? Should be good!! Salem has played good ball all year

Thanks for the information.  I think the game should be pretty evenly matched.  I am so impressed with the Senators “next guy up” mentality.  To lose that much talent at a small school and continue to dominate is very impressive.

• Like 1

Standings Through 7 Games:

boilerfan87-54

CAS, Ctownpirates, npatman-51

PiratePride, Coachhess-49

oldramDL, SenatorFan, Zonefball-48

PLAC Fan-43

JQWL-40

Randall J. Peabody III-31

WWFan, did yo pick last week? I can't find them

Week 8 Games:

Clarksville at Corydon

Crawford County at North Harrison

Salem at Charlestown

Scottsburg at Eastern Pekin

Shortridge at West Washington

Paoli at Mitchell

Perry Central at Springs Valley

3 hours ago, JQWL said:

Standings Through 7 Games:

boilerfan87-54

CAS, Ctownpirates, npatman-51

PiratePride, Coachhess-49

oldramDL, SenatorFan, Zonefball-48

PLAC Fan-43

JQWL-40

Randall J. Peabody III-31

WWFan, did yo pick last week? I can't find them

Week 8 Games:

Clarksville at Corydon

Crawford County at North Harrison

Salem at Charlestown

Scottsburg at Eastern Pekin

Shortridge at West Washington

Paoli at Mitchell

Perry Central at Springs Valley

Uh...nope. looks like I forgot.....or uh...didnt wanna make a comeback and win...yes that's it! Haha. O well....I'll try again next year

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:08 PM, Lions 55 said:

Thanks for the information.  I think the game should be pretty evenly matched.  I am so impressed with the Senators “next guy up” mentality.  To lose that much talent at a small school and continue to dominate is very impressive.

They sure didn’t dominate the one game I saw them in that was one play away from going the other way

at some point these injuries will show up on the field.  Maybe versus salem maybe in sectional but the fact they struggle versus a good run game like paoli has will haunt them again

for sure west wash deserves credit for overcoming but spunky only takes you so far

just as ex-wife number 2

• Like 1