Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2019

20 hours ago, SenatorFan said:

Yes it is @ Perry. Long trip down there twice this year. Go! Senators!

Two PLAC teams are the last ones standing! My bracket had WW and Brownstown as the last ones playing. Like they say, that’s why we play the game. 

Love that it’s two PLAC teams still standing. We’ll do our best to be gracious hosts. We’ll also try and give you a little better game than the first go around earlier this year! We’re definitely a better team and have way more confidence going into this game. Gonna have to be flawless to hang with you guys. Should be a great environment. Looking forward to a hard fought game and hopefully everyone stays safe out there. We’re definitely excited here in Leopold! 

1 hour ago, pc2799 said:

Love that it’s two PLAC teams still standing. We’ll do our best to be gracious hosts. We’ll also try and give you a little better game than the first go around earlier this year! We’re definitely a better team and have way more confidence going into this game. Gonna have to be flawless to hang with you guys. Should be a great environment. Looking forward to a hard fought game and hopefully everyone stays safe out there. We’re definitely excited here in Leopold! 

Or....and hear me out.....just let the game go exactly like the 1st time? I think that's best.....just my opinion. 😂😂

5 hours ago, JQWL said:

That is a powerful story, I don't have to tell you. You lived it. I have always been impressed by the grit and effort of your teams. Character is revealed in the toughest of times, your kids are examples of that. You have done a great job considering the circumstances. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, senatorcoach72 said:

That is a powerful story, I don't have to tell you. You lived it. I have always been impressed by the grit and effort of your teams. Character is revealed in the toughest of times, your kids are examples of that. You have done a great job considering the circumstances. 

Thanks Coach. It was a challenging season for sure. Wouldn't change it though. Got a handful of great kids here and I don't know what I'd do without them.

• Like 2

Congratulations to the Senators for their sectional championship! I thought tonight was one of their best overall games all year. We were clicking on both sides of the ball. 3 takeaways for the defense, good special teams play, and a big time move by Holden on the first touchdown for the last five yards.

On 11/9/2019 at 5:31 PM, WWFan said:

Really thought Holden was a lock a QB but admittedly only saw PC twice. Congrats to all 1st team PLAC

facebook_1573338529422_278551391383899.jpg

So is a player allowed to be 1st team on both Offense and Defense? I agree with you re: Holden. Also thought Mason could have been named at linebacker.