CtownPirates-80

PiratePride,Zonefball-79

Coachhess-78

SenatorFan-76

JQWL-66

Week 13 Game:

North Decatur at West Washington

Does 5th place pay anything? LOL

It's been fun following both conferences this year. 

Hopefully WW has three more games like they played Friday night in them.

A friend of mine, whom I have invited to several games this year, said "Hey since they have made it to the regional I may go with you Friday night!" I replied, "You aren't getting anywhere close to Sanders Field. No chance I'm jinxing this team with a late season adjustment to my game night routine!" 😂

In the PLAC, conference selection is based on how you finished in the conference and the team's coach places their players in the positions they want them (if available). First place gets 8 players, second place 7 players, etc. A player may only fill one position. The exception is kicking and punting, decided by all coaches and supported by stats. By getting Holden on as a punter our team was able to have 9 players, it was something that was discussed by the WW staff and discussed with our QB. His response was exactly what we have come to expect, "get the extra player on".  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, senatorcoach72 said:

In the PLAC, conference selection is based on how you finished in the conference and the team's coach places their players in the positions they want them (if available). First place gets 8 players, second place 7 players, etc. A player may only fill one position. The exception is kicking and punting, decided by all coaches and supported by stats. By getting Holden on as a punter our team was able to have 9 players, it was something that was discussed by the WW staff and discussed with our QB. His response was exactly what we have come to expect, "get the extra player on".  

I never would have guessed that's how it worked. Interesting. Thanks for the insight

7 hours ago, senatorcoach72 said:

Thanks for sharing Coach. Trust you have a good week preparing for Friday night.

Sorry fellas, internets been down.

guess there’s only one game left to talk about do let get to it

i know nothing about Decatur personally other than they they must be pretty good 

west wash is pretty good too

can’t believe those injuries haven’t catched up with them yet

this might be the week

anybody got the scoop on Decatur?

North Decatur at West Washington 

I am having a hard time picking against WW, but doing my best to be objective here. I hope WW wins, do not get me wrong. I have to go with my gut here and say ND gets the win. Paoli is the common opponent here. WW beat Paoli 34-30. ND beat Paoli 41-0. As I recall, there were some injuries or something that Paoli had suffered against WW the week before that maybe led to their game against ND not being so close.

Good luck to both teams! 

6 minutes ago, boilerfan87 said:

I am having a hard time picking against WW, but doing my best to be objective here. I hope WW wins, do not get me wrong. I have to go with my gut here and say ND gets the win. Paoli is the common opponent here. WW beat Paoli 34-30. ND beat Paoli 41-0. As I recall, there were some injuries or something that Paoli had suffered against WW the week before that maybe led to their game against ND not being so close.

Good luck to both teams! 

Agree. I'd say ND is favorite. They are no stranger to WW so cant count on the corn putting them to sleep. Haha. Just looking forward to a good game friday night! 

• Like 1

Congrats! @senatorcoach72 I think the key to the game was that goal line defense that made them settle for a field goal instead of a touchdown at the end of the first half. That was huge!

Have never been to Lutheran, according to Google Maps it looks like home and visitor fans are on the same side of the field? Can anyone confirm?

On 11/13/2019 at 9:23 AM, boilerfan87 said:

Good luck to both teams! 

Hey @boilerfan87 will you keep picking against the Senators? LOL! I know I can’t catch you but it felt good to gain one on you. Have really enjoyed the pickem this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SenatorFan said:

Congrats! @senatorcoach72 I think the key to the game was that goal line defense that made them settle for a field goal instead of a touchdown at the end of the first half. That was huge!

Have never been to Lutheran, according to Google Maps it looks like home and visitor fans are on the same side of the field? Can anyone confirm?

When we played there in the past they did not, but I thought I saw some film where they did. No help here.

Field conditions will be great. 

2 hours ago, SenatorFan said:

Hey @boilerfan87 will you keep picking against the Senators? LOL! I know I can’t catch you but it felt good to gain one on you. Have really enjoyed the pickem this year. 

You can if I keep picking against WW and they keep winning! Surely I figure it out sooner or later, right? I told you, I'd be fine to be wrong! 😁 Hats off to Coach Bowsman and the Senators. Truthfully, I think the thing that I failed to take into account the most was the fact that the game was at WW. Talk about a tough place to play. 

Now the next week pick... Lutheran is quite a formidable opponent! Still, it's hard to doubt this squad. I'll have to chew on it a while first!