Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

MSC-PLAC 2019

Going with PC/paoli for the game of the week.  PC cleared the air some last week, and Paoli seems to be just fine after the Corydon loss.  I had this game picked as a good one in the preseason so here’s hopping.  

Give me:

NH......substance over style

Silver Creek......by a lot

Providence.......linemen win this one up front

Btown........this one ends like it usually does

Corydon.......if they get there heads right after the tough overtime loss

Crawford County........git r done!

Mitchell.......getting off the snide

Perry Central.......early season hiccups?  Let’s hope so for this one to be right one thing I’m pretty certain of is this will be a high scoring affair.  

West wash........best team they’ve faced so far.  Be interesting to see how their injuries stack up against better talent. 

• Like 1

PLAC Fan, I don’t think Corydon players are in their heads about that game. They seems to be working well together and that loss hasn’t deterred them from moving forward. It’s heartbreaking to lose to your rival in overtime but they are working this week to take care of business Friday night. It was a heck of a game to watch though. 

Anyone know the extent of the injuries or how the boys are doing from NH who were carted off? 

Corydon JV is 2-0 beat NH 14-7

11 hours ago, SuhMe said:

PLAC Fan, I don’t think Corydon players are in their heads about that game. They seems to be working well together and that loss hasn’t deterred them from moving forward. It’s heartbreaking to lose to your rival in overtime but they are working this week to take care of business Friday night. It was a heck of a game to watch though. 

Anyone know the extent of the injuries or how the boys are doing from NH who were carted off? 

Corydon JV is 2-0 beat NH 14-7

Wish we could have played!

I have been to a couple of games this year and from what I have seen WW has all the talent in the world but with signs of discipline issues from some of the top players and injuries to arguably their two best players the team will not reach their full potential.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fbfan said:

I have been to a couple of games this year and from what I have seen WW has all the talent in the world but with signs of discipline issues from some of the top players and injuries to arguably their two best players the team will not reach their full potential.

Your one to be talking about discipline if half of what I hear about salem is true

3 hours ago, fbfan said:

Are we all being punked by fake accounts since the reopening of the digest...

My bullsh!t meter tells me something isn't right with a couple of these posters on the thread lately. 

As a typically ignored little 1A program in the cornfield, I have to say I am flattered by the attention and effort. 

3 hours ago, fbfan said:

WW was the most disciplined team we saw all summer... and that includes us, Plainfield, Hobart, Fort Wayne Wayne, Providence, Leo Catholic (Chicago), and Tecumseh. 

1 hour ago, senatorcoach72 said:

My bullsh!t meter tells me something isn't right with a couple of these posters on the thread lately. 

As a typically ignored little 1A program in the cornfield, I have to say I am flattered by the attention and effort. 

Not gonna lie I've already thought the same. I cant tell if serious or trolling sometimes. I mean what he said can be wrapped up in 1st half of 1st game, but I havent seen discipline issues since. Time will tell. If some are indeed trolls they will find a better fan base to get a reaction from. Linton are the best ones to read when they get fired up!! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, senatorcoach72 said:

Good point Coach! 

It is a recent development. Interesting that it continues even when the coaching fraternity corrects misstatements and show each other respect as you all do.

Thanks for commenting, I was beginning to think I was the only one who saw it. Thought maybe it was my bias as a fan showing. 

Oh well, we will know in a few weeks if it’s just a down year for the conference, or if our injuries kept us from our full potential, or we make a habit of running up the score, OR if you really can build a team in the middle of a cornfield. 

Personally I’ll take JQWL, btownqbcoach, and others assessments as accurate until proven otherwise. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zonefball said:

Charlestown 44 North Harrison 16

Silver Creek 34 Pekin 0

Clarksville 21 Providence 20

Brownstown 50 Salem 21

Corydon 36 Scottsburg 7

Crawford County 21 Rock Creek 6

Mitchell 28 Eastern Greene 14

West Washington 14 Springs Valley 12

Paoli 35 Perry Central 22

26 minutes ago, npatman said:

Charlestown at North Harrison

Eastern Pekin at Silver Creek

Providence at Clarksville

Salem at Brownstown

Scottsburg at Corydon

Eastern Greene at Mitchell

Paoli at Perry Central

Springs Valley at West Washington

just so you know, I don't pick my own game so you are missing the CC Rock Creek game.

• Like 1