Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Sectional 57 @ White River Valley

wvigo13

This should be Bloomfield's to lose if Turner Royal is anywhere close to 100%.  If he isn't... who knows.

Clay City seems to be well coached and they play hard.  

WRV is all over the place... Capable of winning the sectional and losing in round 1 by 20.  Who knows??

Shakamak... sort of like WRV, but they are young at some spots.  Youth is expected to be a little inconsistent.  

Eminence .... the 2 games I watched ... The Eels aren't consistent either.  They played Linton well... the same night WRV stunk up the gym against Shakamak. Then lose to WRV by double digits. 

North Central is a bit of a wild card as well.  Their is talent and athletic ability, but they can be their own worst enemy.

That is sort of the whole sectional minus a healthy Bloomfield... whoever is playing well at the right time... they will likely win.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, wvigo13 said:

Eminence v. Shakamak

Clay City v. White River Valley

Bloomfield v. Winner of Eminence/Shakamak

North Central v. Winner of Clay City/WRV

Shakamak v. Bloomfield

North Central v. WRV 

Both games this Friday night.

Congrats to the Cardinals... I was hoping WRV could knock them off, but I had major doubts.  

Looks like their 1st game match up is a winnable game against Indy International... Greenwood Christian looks like a tough one if they get past Oldenburg.  Greenwood Christian beat International by double digits earlier in the year.  If Bloomfield beats them by a similar amount... maybe they can knock off a team with just one loss.

• Like 1