Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Best Stadium/Venue in the state

On 2/27/2020 at 2:22 PM, Coach P said:

I am biased , but I think Westfield...... When the Largest High School Jumbo- tron in the midwest is blasting and the stands are rocking, no better place!

https://vimeo.com/133613656    Video tour.

image.jpeg.1ad9e9842127ec44c06b6a6e755ae49a.jpeg image.jpeg.545fa841d2fd53f7d4b5b3186ccbcb0e.jpeg

Calumet also would like to claim HS biggest Jumbo Tron 

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/sports/ct-ptb-mike-hutton-column-st-1006-20161005-column.html

At 6:52 p.m. on Friday, there will be a four-minute video montage of snippets from Calumet's football season playing on its new 55-foot scoreboard in its new 2,700-seat stadium.

On 3/9/2020 at 11:11 AM, eschnur66 said:

At New Albany ... I get it.  At Jeff, maybe a little, but how does Floyd central not have a visitors seating section?

It’s a bigger stadium in person. This is a pretty far away shot. The visitors section is the far left side of the stands. It’s a nice facility with a really nice press box, bathrooms, concessions, and all of that. Maybe when they become a little more relevant in the playoffs, we’ll have the need for opposing stands.

10 hours ago, Fkfootball said:

It’s a bigger stadium in person. This is a pretty far away shot. The visitors section is the far left side of the stands. It’s a nice facility with a really nice press box, bathrooms, concessions, and all of that. Maybe when they become a little more relevant in the playoffs, we’ll have the need for opposing stands.

It just doesn't feel like a stadium to me with no away bleachers. Everything you mentioned you're absolutely correct, the home stands are very big, press box is extremely nice. Idk.. just need some away bleachers. The HHC just doesn't travel well though. Unfortunate. 

On 2/26/2020 at 8:04 PM, Grover said:

Don't know which one is best but we are pretty proud of Center Grove's Ray Skillman Stadium.

Have to agree.  It might not be the best by itself, but there's none better.  When we played down there last season it felt like a major college atmosphere.   Pretty incredible. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 8:55 AM, btownqbcoach said:

It just doesn't feel like a stadium to me with no away bleachers. Everything you mentioned you're absolutely correct, the home stands are very big, press box is extremely nice. Idk.. just need some away bleachers. The HHC just doesn't travel well though. Unfortunate. 

That’s a big part of the reason we don’t.