Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Danville Football

1 hour ago, Knightmare said:

This opens up the job for Pelley at Danville.  More resources, bigger school in the conference, won't be a 2A school in 3A due to success factor..........

Webo has to win regionals to move up to 3A after the 2020 season.  Bigger school, yes.  Not sure what "more resources" mean.  If resources means $?  I don't know that this job is an upgrade.... But I won't pretend to know what he is thinking either. 

I think Danville will get some quality candidates in what KC has built there.  Thompson has head coaching experience and was on Staff last year.  

Edited by 1st_and_10

1 hour ago, 1st_and_10 said:

Webo has to win regionals to move up to 3A after the 2020 season.  Bigger school, yes.  Not sure what "more resources" mean.  If resources means $?  I don't know that this job is an upgrade.... But I won't pretend to know what he is thinking either. 

I think Danville will get some quality candidates in what KC has built there.  Thompson has head coaching experience and was on Staff last year.  

I absolutely agree that there will be some quality candidates applying for the job.  I think Danville and Mississinewa are the best two jobs open right now.

I could also see a Mike Kirshner scenario happening - (A coach at a big school who is looking for a new challenge at a smaller school).

27 minutes ago, superjay said:

Already two former head coaches on staff.  Jason Thompson and Scott West.  They should start with those guys.

Where were those two guys head coaches at?

57 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Lysander posted a gif??? Who helped you with that buddy?

Dude - it took me, like, 8 attempts.  This was not the original one.  Pretty certain I couldn’t do it again (should have taken notes).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Dude - it took me, like, 8 attempts.  This was not the original one.  Pretty certain I couldn’t do it again (should have taken notes).

I tried taking notes once, but I ended up using them to wipe up some Skoal juice drool and they were unreadable.

• Haha 2

On 3/2/2020 at 8:07 PM, gonzoron said:

I tried taking notes once, but I ended up using them to wipe up some Skoal juice drool and they were unreadable.

Man, I’ve gone straight.  Smokey Mountain Chew (herbal) and tea totalling (no booze for you non-sophisticated) since May 6 last year.

Maybe a couple of alcohol lapses....but minimal.  

Edited by Lysander
  • Like 1