Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Mt. Vernon and South Spencer HC Jobs

For anyone that has not coached at a school that is more inner-city, you have no idea the challenges coaches face. You typically are much more than a coach at a school like this and winning football games is important but developing men is most important and the scoreboard on Friday night does not always reflect the quality of coach you are.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Sounds like a guy you would want on the staff.

You never know what a district’s policies are. Maybe wanted too but couldn’t. Maybe he was MS coach. If you have information please tell us. Reckless is bad.

1 hour ago, Coach_K said:

You never know what a district’s policies are. Maybe wanted too but couldn’t. Maybe he was MS coach. If you have information please tell us. Reckless is bad.

Reckless? Huh? Did I miss something? 

Good luck to the Wildcats this year. 

On 3/20/2020 at 6:21 PM, Coach_K said:

I think you read WAY too much into that.  I just read a guys resume and thought....that sounds like a guy I would want on my staff!

• Thanks 1