Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Titan32

Mt. Vernon and South Spencer HC Jobs

Recommended Posts

For anyone that has not coached at a school that is more inner-city, you have no idea the challenges coaches face. You typically are much more than a coach at a school like this and winning football games is important but developing men is most important and the scoreboard on Friday night does not always reflect the quality of coach you are.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

The article is a little confusing to me....How long as Fisher been there?  

In his 3rd year as assistant principal.  Has not been coaching at Mt. Vernon during that time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Reb08 said:

In his 3rd year as assistant principal.  Has not been coaching at Mt. Vernon during that time.  

Sounds like a guy you would want on the staff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Sounds like a guy you would want on the staff.

You never know what a district’s policies are. Maybe wanted too but couldn’t. Maybe he was MS coach. If you have information please tell us. Reckless is bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coach_K said:

You never know what a district’s policies are. Maybe wanted too but couldn’t. Maybe he was MS coach. If you have information please tell us. Reckless is bad.

Reckless? Huh? Did I miss something? 
 

Good luck to the Wildcats this year. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 6:21 PM, Coach_K said:

You never know what a district’s policies are. Maybe wanted too but couldn’t. Maybe he was MS coach. If you have information please tell us. Reckless is bad.

I think you read WAY too much into that.  I just read a guys resume and thought....that sounds like a guy I would want on my staff!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

I think you read WAY too much into that.  I just read a guys resume and thought....that sounds like a guy I would want on my staff!

You’re right my bad.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Titan32 said:

38FE01F6-90D4-4E56-801F-26D1C6542CA3.png

Believe Coach Daming is a SS grad. And now Tecumseh is looking for a coach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...