Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IFCA Clinic Registration

Are you already a IFCA PAID MEMBER for the year??  

If so then all you have to do is come on in and check in at the table

With your 70 dollars Paid Yearly Membership, you get the clinic for Free 

If you are not a member, then you must sign up online at ifca website 

I highly suggest if not a member signing up well before Thursday.  

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Are you already a IFCA PAID MEMBER for the year??  

If so then all you have to do is come on in and check in at the table

With your 70 dollars Paid Yearly Membership, you get the clinic for Free 

If you are not a member, then you must sign up online at ifca website 

I highly suggest if not a member signing up well before Thursday.  

I'll probably go ahead and become a member, but I wasn't able to find a non-member registration link on the ifca site.  Thanks!

its all under MEMBERSHIP:   click that link and then follow the form, it will say either NEW or RENEWAL  

and go from there

Its a no brainer being a member, especially with the 2 million dollar liability insurance that comes with being a member plus the clinic as well and voting rights at your local meetings. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coach Hanson said:

Can coaches that took this year off but plan to coach next year sign up? When signing up, it has a box that asks for how many assistant coaches I want to add, when I am not a head coach. It does not give me to option to select “0”. Thanks for any help!

I'd say the best thing to do would be to select "1" and then just put N/A in for the head coaches information.  See if that works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coach Hanson said:

Can coaches that took this year off but plan to coach next year sign up? When signing up, it has a box that asks for how many assistant coaches I want to add, when I am not a head coach. It does not give me to option to select “0”. Thanks for any help!

1 minute ago, slicercoach said:

I'd say the best thing to do would be to select "1" and then just put N/A in for the head coaches information.  See if that works.

CONCUR!!  

• Like 1

Coaches

The 2020 IFCA Clinic is still on. We have had several college staffs and high school speakers denied permission to attend by their respective leadership. We are working diligently to create an agenda that still provides a great opportunity for professional development for those in attendance. We will work to have that agenda complete around 3:00 pm today. It will be updated on the IFCA website, SportYou, and Twitter. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this different time in our region and country. The following speakers have been denied permission to attend the clinic:

Purdue University
Ball State University
Indiana State
Southern Illinois
University of Indianapolis
  • Like 1