Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

State Senate rejects bill making it easier for 3rd parties to get on ballot

gonzoron

Between stuff like this, cutting polling stations in some states, etc., I wouldn't be surprised if they start charging you for parking your car in the lot where you vote.  You'd think for something that is considered a cornerstone of American society, we'd find ways to get a lot more folks involved in it from all angles.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

1bxpyu.jpg

If you have any issues with my PAC, take them up with the Nevada SOS. But until you file the paperwork, run for office, or do ANYTHING OTHER THAN COMPLAIN, shut up. That filing is still more than what you will ever accomplish in your life.

I can’t even file my petition or start collecting signatures until September. In the mean time, run for township trustee. Losers complain.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

If you have any issues with my PAC, take them up with the Nevada SOS. But until you file the paperwork, run for office, or do ANYTHING OTHER THAN COMPLAIN, shut up. That filing is still more than what you will ever accomplish in your life.

I can’t even file my petition or start collecting signatures until September. In the mean time, run for township trustee. Losers complain.

Eh...I’ve been called worse by better people.