Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Boomer Hating Millennials Soon To Get Their Payout

Guest DT

College educated servers, bar tenders, bus boys, food drivers, tattoo artists, sandwich makers and uber drivers are soon to get their government cash redistribution handout while successful boomers who have had solid careers, saved their money and avoided debt get ignored by the big government handout.

This really sucks.

Doesn't surprise me.  My 30 year old millenial daughter things Jeff Bezos is the anti christ  and capitalism is the dearth of all mankind.

Yet she still uses Amazon services.

I have to file my taxes early so I can prove to the government that I made too much money to avoid their millennial handout.

More BS.

LOL

12 minutes ago, DT said:

I have to file my taxes early so I can prove to the government that I made too much money to avoid their millennial handout.

On 3/28/2020 at 8:34 AM, Muda69 said:

You must be rich then

1 hour ago, DT said:

College educated servers, bar tenders, bus boys, food drivers, tattoo artists, sandwich makers and uber drivers are soon to get their government cash redistribution handout while successful boomers who have had solid careers, saved their money and avoided debt get ignored by the big government handout.

This really sucks.

Doesn't surprise me.  My 30 year old millenial daughter things Jeff Bezos is the anti christ  and capitalism is the dearth of all mankind.

Yet she still uses Amazon services.

More BS.

I'm not a member of the "baby boomer" generation but you are exactly right,  this is just yet another wealth redistribution scheme by the federal government.  The thing is they already have enough other wealth redistribution schemes going that they are massively in debt, so they have to borrow against the future of our children and grandchildren.

• Disdain 2