Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Ben Davis @ Zionsville

Ultimately depends on which teams show up. Is it the Zionsville team that played Avon to 3 and beat Brownsburg? Or the team that lost to FC? Same with BD. Is it the team that needed the final play to beat Pike and got upset by LC? Or the team that beat WC and Carmel? Both teams are playing their best ball down the stretch so it'll be interesting to see where it goes. 

3 minutes ago, Footballfan78 said:

I’ve been worried about zionsvilles consistency all year. Sometimes they play like a completely different team, and it worries me. I think at their best zionsville wins, but if they play to Ben Davis level, they’ll lose.

Nothing about this final score would surprise me.  Both teams have been up and down all fall.

Edited by Guest

6 minutes ago, Kick4fun said:

Ben Davis may win a blowout. But if this is close, Zionsville wins.  

BD is primarily a running team. Zionsville has a reasonable chance due to fact their defense is much better vs. the run.

They’re going to have their hands full against AJ Hassel.  He’s the best back in the MIC currently, certainly the fastest.  Steele could have something to say about that at CG, but no doubt Hassel is the fastest.

5 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

They’re going to have their hands full against AJ Hassel.  He’s the best back in the MIC currently, certainly the fastest.  Steele could have something to say about that at CG, but no doubt Hassel is the fastest.

Not trying to hijack the thread but Steele isn’t even the fastest back on his own team.

This is a good story!  My doctor's son was very sick just a few years ago, needed a bone marrow transplant to help him get well.  Well, the bone marrow transplant worked and he now plays football at Zionsville.  His name is Camden Cooper, and he went from patient in the hospital to hero on the football field in a few short years. He caught the winning TD against Brownsburg.  BTW, it was his only TD reception of the season, so far.

Good luck to the Eagles Friday night!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PHJIrish said:

This is a good story!  My doctor's son was very sick just a few years ago, needed a bone marrow transplant to help him get well.  Well, the bone marrow transplant worked and he now plays football at Zionsville.  His name is Camden Cooper, and he went from patient in the hospital to hero on the football field in a few short years. He caught the winning TD against Brownsburg.  BTW, it was his only TD reception of the season, so far.

Good luck to the Eagles Friday night!!!!

Great teammate and even a better young man. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

I didn’t say anything about him being the fastest, just the best.  I said no doubt Hassel is the fastest.

I’m so confused.

”Hassel is the CERTAINLY fastest in the MIC but Steele might have something to say about it.”

Steele is slower than Wheat...who plays for CG, who is also in the MIC...

Gimme Brandon Wheat in a LANDSLIDE when it comes to speed.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

I’m so confused.

”Hassel is the CERTAINLY fastest in the MIC but Steele might have something to say about it.”

Steele is slower than Wheat...who plays for CG, who is also in the MIC...

Gimme Brandon Wheat in a LANDSLIDE when it comes to speed.

You’ll just have to be confused because that’s not what I said, you combined sentences.  Just know that I meant the argument between best back in the MIC is between Hassel and Steele.  Hassel is the fastest.

11 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

You’ll just have to be confused because that’s not what I said, you combined sentences.  Just know that I meant the argument between best back in the MIC is between Hassel and Steele.  Hassel is the fastest.

"He’s the best back in the MIC currently, certainly the fastest."

Only he isn't.

1 for 2.

Brandon Wheat of CG is the fastest in the MIC, arguably the state...he's just not the starter at CG.

Edited by Guest

12 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

I wish Mr. Wheat all the best in the speed award.

Anymore false claims with little/no substance you want to squeeze in before kickoff tonight?

20 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

Hassel certainly has had a good season, but he might not even be the best RB in this game. Colin Price from Zionsville leads all 6A rushers

• Like 1

😂

I have no doubt anything I’ve posted on here has more substance in its one post than anything you’ve put on here all season long, as proven by your pathetic little HCC kick all year long only to backpedal when the entire conference was put out in 2 weeks.  Tonight their miserable postseason comes to its harsh conclusion.

I’ve watched all the MIC backs in person this year and all the teams, unlike yourself.  I’ve got over 25 years of athletic scouting.  

I know Wheat is fast.  I know Steele is not faster.  My claim was that Hassel is the best back in the MIC, which he is to this point, but Steele might have something to say about it.   Get off your pedestal!

I’m done responding to you...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

😂

I have no doubt anything I’ve posted on here has more substance in its one post than anything you’ve put on here all season long, as proven by your pathetic little HCC kick all year long only to backpedal when the entire conference was put out in 2 weeks.  Tonight their miserable postseason comes to its harsh conclusion.

I’ve watched all the MIC backs in person this year and all the teams, unlike yourself.  I’ve got over 25 years of athletic scouting.  

I know Wheat is fast.  I know Steele is not faster.  My claim was that Hassel is the best back in the MIC, which he is to this point, but Steele might have something to say about it.   Get off your pedestal!

I’m done responding to you...

FWIW, I thought it pretty clear in your initial post. Not sure why Temptation got confused. You never said Steele was fast. I'd be interested in getting your thoughts on Price though. Hopefully you watch the game. Kid has had a great Sophomore season. 

34 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

You are a tool.  

Yep.  A hammer.  Making you the nail.

23 minutes ago, QB said:

FWIW, I thought it pretty clear in your initial post. Not sure why Temptation got confused. You never said Steele was fast. I'd be interested in getting your thoughts on Price though. Hopefully you watch the game. Kid has had a great Sophomore season. 

Dude said Hassel was the fastest back in the MIC and I called him on it.  Then he backpedaled.  HE brought Steele into it.

Oh well.  Willing to move on.