Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Thanks to Colts and United Health Care: HELMET WINNERS

Congrats to the 18 schools who made the finals in the 5th annual Indianapolis Colts in partner with United Health Care 25,000 dollar Helmet raffle.  

2nd year in the row the Bombers made it and come away with 1000 dollar donation to the program.   

Congrats to Prairie Heights who was the 25k GRAND PRIZE winner this year!!

As many of you know, I am a season ticket holder to my beloved Chicago Bears, however, I constantly applaud the wonderful job the Colts do with our state High School football, it is truly the BEST IN THE NATION !!!   Much Love for that.   

• Like 5

What a great experience this was to be part of. I can tell you it was very intense earlier today watching it. We (South Dearborn) came in 2nd and we were on the edge of our seats as it came down to the end. At 5 schools left we were like "Ok, this is cool" and then 3 it was "Well, we are in this" and then 2 and it was like "Holy cow, this is exciting"...lol...Congratulations to Prairie Heights as I am sure this will really bolster their program. Thanks again to the United Health Care and the Colts for this great program. And like Coach Nowlin said, $1000 donation is really nice.

• Like 4