Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

New Prairie Head Coaching Search

With it being May, I'm surprised New Prairie hasn't named a new HC yet!  I understand the Covid-19 issue, but the new HC would probably like to get his chance at video-conferencing with his players ASAP.  Maybe NP will simply name an interim HC from the existing assistant coaches due to the virus situation?

1 hour ago, FormerCoach said:

With it being May, I'm surprised New Prairie hasn't named a new HC yet!  I understand the Covid-19 issue, but the new HC would probably like to get his chance at video-conferencing with his players ASAP.  Maybe NP will simply name an interim HC from the existing assistant coaches due to the virus situation?

They might contract  Just say "the hell with it"

16 hours ago, FormerCoach said:

I thought I'd read on the SB Tribune or Twitter a few weeks ago that the HC job was back open. The top choice (or maybe it was the top 2 or 3 choices) could not come to a contract agreement. I could be wrong, let me see if I can find that article....

On 4/30/2020 at 6:47 PM, Coach Nowlin said:

The process is still ongoing, and lots of challenges during these times, I am sure NP is taking their time to get it right.   NP is not a rutterless ship,  Bill Gumm still on board and I am sure keeping things moving for the players.  

Well said, Coach!

These things do take time.  With the present situation they aren't just going to jump unless they know they have the right coach.

yes, we all know there is a sort of time table here, but there is some time to make that right decision.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007