Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Respect/Animosity

I feel that the SAC goes when comes respect an animosity it changes from year to year and from program to program. For example One coach may look at Snider with the up most respect, but when I have talked to some folks at other schools, they have pure animosity for the the panthers . I feel that in the SAC we see a lot of this respect vs animosity in coaches, not programs. Again that just interviews and conversations that I have done with coaches, school officials and fans. 

Edited by SAC_Insider

18 hours ago, Screagle said:

I have a hard time saying a team is overrated every year that’s won 16 sectionals, 6 regionals, 2 SS, 1 state title and finishes in top 3 of conference every year. 

If you are referring to Reitz, they have won 2 state titles in 2 appearances.  Since 1994, MD has been to the state title game 5 times, winning 1.  Memorial has been 4 times, winning 1. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SAC_Insider said:

I feel that the SAC goes when comes respect an animosity it changes from year to year and from program to program. For example One coach may look at Snider with the up most respect, but when I have talked to some folks at other schools, they have pure animosity for the the panthers . I feel that in the SAC we see a lot of this respect vs animosity in coaches, not programs. Again that just interviews and conversations that I have done with coaches, school officials and fans. 

Do you get paid to write?   

On 2/20/2019 at 11:08 AM, DT said:

Which of the following best describes your ambivalence towards Plymouth?

1. Your jealousy of their long history of athletic success.

2. Their over the top arrogance.

3. The built in advantages that their physical location provides.

Just curious.

What is the advantage of their location?  Just them being the biggest school in the county? 

5 hours ago, Wedgebuster said:

What is the advantage of their location?  Just them being the biggest school in the county? 

An advantage is they don't have to worry about contraction. 😃

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...