Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Best programs in states not named Indiana

Interesting, lots of lists out there:

Illinois: Joliet Catholic (stadium.com), Nazareth (maxpreps.com)

Tennessee: Brentwood Academy is the best on both sites (although there are many more), so they must be pretty good 

Connecticut: New Canaan (s), Greenwich (mp)—both are located in uber wealthy locales, so there’s that, just like the best programs in Ohio & Pennsylvania are Catholic school

Alabama: Hoover (s), Penix City (mp)—feeder systems for Auburn and Bama

Indiana?  Yeah, we got some press, too: Cathedral (s) and Warren Central (mp) which are not that surprising.

there are 43 more that are not that much of a surprise, Saguaro in Arizona and Bishop O’Gorman in Nevada.  But Arrowhead in Wisconsin?

4 hours ago, Gipper said:

there are 43 more that are not that much of a surprise, Saguaro in Arizona and Bishop O’Gorman in Nevada.  But Arrowhead in Wisconsin?

1A in Nevada has Pahranagat Valley, which had a 104-game win streak:

https://www.newsweek.com/2014/12/12/eight-man-football-biggest-and-only-game-town-287560.html

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxbat said:

Right now in Texas - Galena Park North Shore ... last 10 years, probably Allen.

Trinity High in Louisville is Kentucky’s best historical program according to stadiumtalk.com.  

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Trinity High in Louisville is Kentucky’s best historical program according to stadiumtalk.com.  

???

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

No worries, it looks like I’m playing the part of Cliff Clavin as opposed to Joe Buck, Paul Finnebaum, or any other tackle football guru.

Who are three guys that have never been in my kitchen?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Robert said:

Football is good in many forms!  

Absolutely!  It needs to be celebrated as all sports do.  Who doesn’t miss them now?  I went to the zoo just to boo the Bears and Lions.  Football, like all other sports, brings people together.

10 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

The people of Lincoln County NV disagree.

Why don't you move to Lincoln County NV if you love watered down tackle football so much?

58 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Absolutely!  It needs to be celebrated as all sports do.  Who doesn’t miss them now?  I went to the zoo just to boo the Bears and Lions.  Football, like all other sports, brings people together.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_HiMmIp7As62jaEm3Wbe

• Disdain 2
  • Sit and spin 1

I’m happy for places like Lincoln County, NV, Harlan, IA, and South Panola, MS just like I’m happy for the big boys of De la Salle, CA, Aquinas, FL, and Sr. Ignatius Prep, OH: just have tenacity despite your lack of a talent pool or numbers...

EFFD0F37-8183-4597-9F6B-75DA6F892E37.gif

On 5/8/2020 at 8:32 PM, Gipper said:

Interesting, lots of lists out there:

Illinois: Joliet Catholic (stadium.com), Nazareth (maxpreps.com)

Tennessee: Brentwood Academy is the best on both sites (although there are many more), so they must be pretty good 

Connecticut: New Canaan (s), Greenwich (mp)—both are located in uber wealthy locales, so there’s that, just like the best programs in Ohio & Pennsylvania are Catholic school

Alabama: Hoover (s), Penix City (mp)—feeder systems for Auburn and Bama

Indiana?  Yeah, we got some press, too: Cathedral (s) and Warren Central (mp) which are not that surprising.

Arrowhead lol. 

100% Kimberly 

Must have got a big knock because they couldnt repeat as 6 or 7 time champions for 208/2019 while posting 12 wins season.  5 straight wasn’t good enough 😉

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

I was probably not a very good fit for the community, as I'm not Mormon. 

So you feel as if your religious preference was why you didn't get the position you interviewed for?  After all the descriptions of the county in that article describe it as a virtual heaven on earth, a complete opposite of the hedonist environs of Las Vegas.

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

So you feel as if your religious preference was why you didn't get the position you interviewed for? 

I would stick out like a sore thumb. Supposedly, one of the questions they asked me in the interview (What would you do if you saw a co-worker use school-supplied printer paper for personal use?) was designed to "fish out" non-Mormons.