Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Outside the Huddle: Fan Vote: What is the best HS FB facility in NE Indiana?

What about Kriegbaum Field in Huntington?     Seriously, my favorite place in Northeast Indiana for a game is probably Homestead due to the fact it is close to home, have a great choice of eating places in the area, the turf and seating are good.   My only gripe is one night I went to my car at halftime to grab a jacket and had to pay full admission to get back in.     I really Bluffton's facility but not the best site for quality games.    Never been to DeKalb but must get up there since everyone seems to like it a lot.    My favorite place in the entire state is the Reitz Bowl at Evansville.     

4 hours ago, whiteshoes said:

My favorite place in the country is Fertitta Field in Las Vegas, home to Bishop Gorman HS.   Watching the sunset behind the mountains and the Las Vegas Strip light up while attending a great high school football game is hard to beat.

30FB20DC-B130-44D5-B004-92A31CC7E61C.jpeg

Didn’t see any football the last time I was in Vegas.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:40 PM, Gipper said:

I went to my nephew's football game at Hart High School just outside Los Angeles a few years ago.  They were selling sushi at the concession stand! 

Sad to say, According to the draconian measure put forth by LA Governor, Eric Garcetti, LA will be shutdown until there is a cure for Covid. 

55 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Sad to say, According to the draconian measure put forth by LA Governor, Eric Garcetti, LA will be shutdown until there is a cure for Covid. 

Figures.  Can scrap those plans I had.  I like Santa Barbara better anyway...