Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Staying hopeful that the season can start...I’m getting very anxious. I have seen a lot about the MIC teams for this upcoming year, but what about the HCC? How are the teams predicted to be? How do they stack up against the MIC? Any chance of a state championship appearance?

12 minutes ago, Indiana Fan said:

Staying hopeful that the season can start...I’m getting very anxious. I have seen a lot about the MIC teams for this upcoming year, but what about the HCC? How are the teams predicted to be? How do they stack up against the MIC? Any chance of a state championship appearance?

You never know, that’s why the play the game.

4 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

With carmel going south, who makes it to the state from the north?

Merrillville?

Edited by Guest

Carroll has the potential to field their best team ever this fall. With Carmel going south, I like them to make it to semi-state this year. Snider and Homestead will test them though. Homestead has one of the best QB's in the state and Snider's just good every year. And with schools like Dwenger, Concordia, and Luers on the schedule, they should be battle tested. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2020 at 3:57 PM, BTF said:

Carroll has the potential to field their best team ever this fall. With Carmel going south, I like them to make it to semi-state this year. Snider and Homestead will test them though. Homestead has one of the best QB's in the state and Snider's just good every year. And with schools like Dwenger, Concordia, and Luers on the schedule, they should be battle tested. 

I heard Homestead’s QB is not playing this year. Focusing on his other sport

4 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

I heard Homestead’s QB is not playing this year. Focusing on his other sport

That wouldn't surprise me. He is a major D1 Recruit in basketball. Probably would have had D1 offers in football as well. Bad news for Homestead football, great news for their opponents. The Spartans will reload at the position, they always do. 

How much money does it cost a school like Brownsburg to completely outfit its entire varsity squad (75 to 80???) in new world class Michael Jordan branded duds?

Any ADs out there care to take a shot?

On 5/17/2020 at 10:11 AM, Indiana Fan said:

With carmel going south, who makes it to the state from the north?

I like Noblesville to make some quick noise in the conference.  Not much separates teams 3 thru 8 in this conference.  The Millers under new leadership might make a quick move up the ladder in year one.

43 minutes ago, DT said:

How much money does it cost a school like Brownsburg to completely outfit its entire varsity squad (75 to 80???) in new world class Michael Jordan branded duds?

I like Noblesville to make some quick noise in the conference.  Not much separates teams 3 thru 8 in this conference.  The Millers under new leadership might make a quick move up the ladder in year one.

They will be interesting to watch for sure. I always find this conference very competitive and very fun to watch. I also Just realized Zionsville is in 5A for the tournament.

3 hours ago, DT said:

I’d estimate it costs about 3k per win for the Bulldogs.

”Iconic.”

11 hours ago, DT said:

Summer 2019:

"Noblesville is the darkhorse in this conference.  They made great progress last year and always play a rugged non con schedule.  I expect to see Noblesville surpass HSE and Fishers very soon and break into the top half of the conference."

Fall 2019:  

Noblesville finishes 1-9.

Summer 2020:

"I like Noblesville to make some quick noise in the conference.  Not much separates teams 3 thru 8 in this conference.  The Millers under new leadership might make a quick move up the ladder in year one."

Rinse and repeat...

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

Summer 2019:

"Noblesville is the darkhorse in this conference.  They made great progress last year and always play a rugged non con schedule.  I expect to see Noblesville surpass HSE and Fishers very soon and break into the top half of the conference."

Fall 2019:  

Summer 2020:

"I like Noblesville to make some quick noise in the conference.  Not much separates teams 3 thru 8 in this conference.  The Millers under new leadership might make a quick move up the ladder in year one."

Rinse and repeat...

Clearly last year was a huge disappointment, leading to a coaching change and a whole new philosophical outlook for the program.

Dave Sharpe has seen nothing but success in his coaching career.  I expect that trend to continue.  I also think that the fact that he chose Noblesville over Fishers or HSE speaks volumes about future potential.

45 minutes ago, DT said:

Clearly last year was a huge disappointment, leading to a coaching change and a whole new philosophical outlook for the program.

Dave Sharpe has seen nothing but success in his coaching career.  I expect that trend to continue.  I also think that the fact that he chose Noblesville over Fishers or HSE speaks volumes about future potential.

I don’t think HSE was open until after he was named new head coach at Noblesville

1 hour ago, DT said:

Were those jobs even open at the same time as Noblesville?

Let's make it interesting.  GID donors bet for Noblesville in 2020-21...

Over/under 4.5 wins.  I'll give you the over and I will take the under.

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, Temptation said:

Summer 2019:

Fall 2019:  

Summer 2020:

Rinse and repeat...

But they almost handed Homestead their lunch in the playoffs!

4 hours ago, Staxawax said:

But they almost handed Homestead their lunch in the playoffs!

I “almost” won the lottery on a scratch off ticket last night...