Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Packers 2019

DumfriesYMCA

12 hours ago, Irishman said:

Today at Lambeau Field 😳 and the team practiced outside.

https://twitter.com/lambeaufield/status/1192082854592831490?s=21

Yeah I woke up to 15 degrees today, here in Green Bay....one of these packer games is gonna be a nasty one I think. It feels like we are a month ahead of schedule for winter and if that’s true January is going to be very rough and very cold 

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Yeah I woke up to 15 degrees today, here in Green Bay....one of these packer games is gonna be a nasty one I think. It feels like we are a month ahead of schedule for winter and if that’s true January is going to be very rough and very cold 

Cold here, too.  Just 29 here, but for early November it’s much colder than usual.  This winter could be a bad one...

• Like 1

That game was a LOT closer than it should have been. Soooooo many missed opportunities on both sides of the ball. Missed sacks, missed picks, especially ones to ice the game. And then, points on the board, like at the end of the 1st half. I guess a bit of karma there though, with McCoy making a play to keep them out of the end zone. A win is a win, and the Saints lose today as well. Focus is on the conference race as I think the division is a lock at this point. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Irishman said:

That game was a LOT closer than it should have been. Soooooo many missed opportunities on both sides of the ball. Missed sacks, missed picks, especially ones to ice the game. And then, points on the board, like at the end of the 1st half. I guess a bit of karma there though, with McCoy making a play to keep them out of the end zone. A win is a win, and the Saints lose today as well. Focus is on the conference race as I think the division is a lock at this point. 

Agreed...just gotta keep winning though!   Now for the hope that the cowboys win tonight 🤢 (gross saying that) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Big matchup this week. Need to win to stay ahead of MN but also to get closer to home field advantage 

Very big matchup.  I know very little about the Niners, what’s their secret?  Good defense?  I doubt it could be Tom Brady’s backup...

6 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Very big matchup.  I know very little about the Niners, what’s their secret?  Good defense?  I doubt it could be Tom Brady’s backup...

100% defense.

our defense should be able to keep them at bay. Holding them to 21 or less. But we need to score more than 28 against them and that will be tough. 

their line gets after it. So many sacks from the ends.  LB play is good. CBs play good and hold coverage longer than most giving the team coverage sacks.

imo they have the best defensive line in the nfl this year. And it’s probably not too close 

2 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

100% defense.

our defense should be able to keep them at bay. Holding them to 21 or less. But we need to score more than 28 against them and that will be tough. 

their line gets after it. So many sacks from the ends.  LB play is good. CBs play good and hold coverage longer than most giving the team coverage sacks.

imo they have the best defensive line in the nfl this year. And it’s probably not too close 

AR-12 > 49ers D, Packers 31-20

• Like 1

With so much on the line in a game like this, and coming off a bye; they don't show up. They made plays at times, and defense looked great for a couple of series. Defense has been on the field too much in the first half. Injuries continue to pile up. This team just looks like it is hanging on, or that they may have peaked last week. The Niners are good....but Green Bay is making them look much better than they are. That said, this conference is going to be between the Saints and the Niners. At least I get to go to bed at halftime.

On a side note, what is up with NFL officiating? The USC against Adams was an awful call. The illegal hands to the face was a HORRIBLE call; that was a 3rd down play. The NIners are punting if it is not called. The block in the back on another Green Bay series puts the ball at 2nd and 16. In the Cowboys game, the two tripping calls were horrendous. It is a shame that the NFL is becoming more and more like the NBA.