Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Minneapolis Police Killed George Floyd, Then Failed To Protect Property Owners From Riots

Muda69

1 hour ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

We as a country have failed Black America. 

We must be better.. And Howe..  What if one of Howe's players had been killed the way George Floyd was. Would you sing a diff tune? 

You really need to chill out on the racist accusations. I am the only member of my family to have a black spouse. If you went to Howe and informed all the black people that I am a racist, you would be laughed out of the building.  Personally, I would like to see a male member of the Floyd family do the exact same to the murderer.

• Disdain 1

30 minutes ago, Howe said:

You really need to chill out on the racist accusations. I am the only member of my family to have a black spouse. If you went to Howe and informed all the black people that I am a racist, you would be laughed out of the building.  Personally, I would like to see a male member of the Floyd family do the exact same to the murderer.

You can be racist to other races other then black people... You know that right?.. And you blindly follow Trump who is a known racist.

You stated

The liberal mainstream media is also promoting the violence and criminal behavior across America regarding Minneapolis.

They arent. Majority of the protestors arent either...there are agitators and instigators who use legitimate protests to ignite chaos between protestors and police...and i was saying you'd be having a different tune if it was a Howe kid. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Like 1

The tell tale sign that liberals are fueling the chaos is the liberal mainstream media hasn’t said a word about people not wearing masks or maintaining social distance. 

• Disdain 1

31 minutes ago, Howe said:

The tell tale sign that liberals are fueling the chaos is the liberal mainstream media hasn’t said a word about people not wearing masks or maintaining social distance. 

Hahahaha! Hilarious. ... Wait ... you’re serious? 🙄

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Howe said:

Fox News and right wing media fueled the death to a lot of people by calling covid-19 a hoax. 

I know 2 people who lost loved ones to covid. .. Do you?

1 minute ago, Bobref said:

Hahahaha! Hilarious. ... Wait ... you’re serious? 🙄

He is. 

27 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Again, deflect to Trump and ignore a historically blue state and a blue city repeatedly fail its African American citizens.  I challenge you to study racial discrimination in the Twin Cities and lay it all at the feet of Trump.  It goes back well before he was ever president.  

Your last statement was ignorant....flat out ignorant.  My wife and I have a son that defends this country....he is off the grid right now in very physically and mentally draining combat exercises.  What are you doing for your country?  Hurling stupid comments at people on a football forum.  Say that to me while we are having a beverage together.....it would get fun real fast. 

BTW, my Dad fought against Hitler in WWII.  You have said some really stupid things...but that comment shows you for the  true fool you are.

Never said it didn't happen before he was president. 

If Republicans were so great.. Why do they make it harder for minorities to vote, why are their less minorities in the Republican party and lastly... Why are most poor states Republican?

The fact we elected a black president started pushing racial tensions... Old white people and ignorant people started freaking out cuz someone that doesnt look like them achieved the highest job in the world..then the college electoral elected Trump.. and his hateful rhetoric gave other hateful people a voice.  He's clearly a racist...the fact you ignore it.. Is sad. 

Just because i'm not in the military doesn't make any less of an American as you or your son. ... Trump attacked 5 star familes..and lied to get out of 'nam.. yeah.. Lol..so why you support him and think hes patriotic

Fact is.

I would never say that to you because I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near you...and if I did say that to you...and you came at me.. wouldn't be good for you. 

Btw. I had 2 uncles who were in POW camps.. held captives by Germans

But your last statement doesn't change my mind. Trump used his hateful speech towards minorities to gain the Republican nomination and hateful language to anyone who opposed him.. Then got power and proceeds to continue to use that hateful language..and is gonna attempt to keep power and if hes allowed to do so, he'll be even more bolden in his hateful speech and thats when you'll see his real plans..

So yes. You voted for the 2016 early version of Hitler and continue to support the dictator version of Hitler in his 2nd term.

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Howe said:

That was not a good question to have asked....but here is a legitimate one. For your kids, especially your sons, how do you have the conversation about him “fitting the description”? Asking honestly, because it is a harsh reality. So many of the names I listed in the other post fit a description, while just minding their own business. There are cases where a young man complied with officers and still ended up losing his life, while others who did not cooperate also lost their lives. And this is not just in dealing with law enforcement. Ahmaud Arbery was out for a run while 3 people felt they could act in place of law enforcement. We also recently saw a delivery driver be stopped by a neighborhood association president in a gated community because he did not fit in there, even though he had the combination to enter to deliver to a resident. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Having a black spouse doesn't preclude a person from being a racist.

My buddy got into a debate with a white guy (who along with his wife adopted 2 black boys when they were little).. Who said "i can't be racist, i have 2 black sons!" When my friend said something to what you did, he was dumbfounded. 

18 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Having a black spouse doesn't preclude a person from being a racist.

White Democrats are self proclaimed "authorities" on racism. They created the Ku Klux Klan, Antifa, Dixiecrats and Jim Crow.

• Disdain 1

Exactly what kind of justice do all these protesters want for the deceased Mr. Floyd?  Are "the wheels of justice" regarding his alleged murderer and accomplices turning too slowly for there liking?  Do they really want a Judge Dredd kind of system:

Judge-Dredd-I-am-the-law-e1509579353605.

• Disdain 3

On 5/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, Ultimate Warrior said:

You can be racist to other races other then black people... You know that right?.. And you blindly follow Trump who is a known racist.

False statement.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:11 PM, gonzoron said:

Clever Comebacks

Sounds good, but Ummmm - Colin Kaepernick wasn't at that game, remember?  He was no longer a player......Remember......

• Disdain 1

13 minutes ago, swordfish said:

......Remember......

I remember Pence walking out of the Colts game when players took a knee. It was the only reason he came. He was protesting a protest against police brutality.

• Like 2