Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Minneapolis Police Killed George Floyd, Then Failed To Protect Property Owners From Riots

Muda69

Perhaps these 7 "persons of interest" are the right wing activists and militia members some of the GID lefties have claimed are responsible for the riots and killings.

• Disdain 1

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Perhaps these 7 "persons of interest" are the right wing activists and militia members some of the GID lefties have claimed are responsible for the riots and killings.

Yeah, let’s just COMPLETELY ignore that it has been said there are people in extreme groups on both ends of the spectrum that are causing problems. In fact, I don’t recall seeing a single post by anyone but you that points the blame in just one direction. But yeah, let’s just keep pointing the finger in that one direction. 
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/05/31/us/politics/ap-us-america-protests-behind-the-protests.html 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Yeah, let’s just COMPLETELY ignore that it has been said there are people in extreme groups on both ends of the spectrum that are causing problems. In fact, I don’t recall seeing a single post by anyone but you that points the blame in just one direction. But yeah, let’s just keep pointing the finger in that one direction. 
https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/05/31/us/politics/ap-us-america-protests-behind-the-protests.html 

I actually entertained the notion that, on this and other subjects, @Howe was actually a responsible person, and was only doing what he does to stir the pot, spark discussion, etc. But I am now convinced that he’s simply a series of trite phrases and familiar labels, like “left wing” and “libtard” that he shapes to fit any occasion. If what you’re after is thoughtful discussion and responsible debate, he’s simply that annoying gnat that buzzes around your ear. Pesky, but in the final analysis, of little to no significance.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

I actually entertained the notion that, on this and other subjects, @Howe was actually a responsible person, and was only doing what he does to stir the pot, spark discussion, etc. But I am now convinced that he’s simply a series of trite phrases and familiar labels, like “left wing” and “libtard” that he shapes to fit any occasion. If what you’re after is thoughtful discussion and responsible debate, he’s simply that annoying gnat that buzzes around your ear. Pesky, but in the final analysis, of little to no significance.

All of my siblings use the same phrases. Two are current teachers and one is a former high school principal and football coach.

I thought you were a Democrat but you claim otherwise. It was interesting to see you challenge my statements on Zantac being pulled from the market by the FDA due to a "contaminant" in the manufacturing process on two separate occasions. I do not care what the FDA claims. I am more inclined to believe the pharmacy who tested Zantac and discovered NDMA at a level 3,000 times higher than the FDA limit. The pharmacy stated "our finding is the ranitidine molecule falls apart into NDMA" and "the foundation of these concerns has been around for decades".

I still believe you are a Democrat.

• Disdain 1

15 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

An entire family of nutjobs.

There are literally millions of Americans who view the liberal mainstream media and libtards as “”nut jobs”.

• Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Embarrassing.

Yep....and in the middle of a vigil in Downtown Columbia City, a group of truck enthusiasts decided to drive by with their trucks decorated in confederate flags and other decorations. 

Interesting to discover George Floyd had served five separate prison sentences including one for a home invasion. The defense will certainly use this information and the official autopsy during the trials.

• Disdain 1

3 hours ago, Howe said:

Interesting to discover George Floyd had served five separate prison sentences including one for a home invasion. The defense will certainly use this information and the official autopsy during the trials.

Interesting. We must not have had the same Evidence and Trial Advocacy classes in law school.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Howe said:

Interesting to discover George Floyd had served five separate prison sentences including one for a home invasion.

Interesting how the alleged use of a counterfeit bill investigation ended with the death penalty.

36 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Interesting how the alleged use of a counterfeit bill investigation ended with the death penalty.

Agreed. It is also interesting how "protests" against racism have resulted in the deaths of five blacks and three Hispanics across America.

• Disdain 1

What are the specific end goals of all these protest and riots?  Will it cause the dissolution of the qualified immunity doctrine?  Will it break the public sector police unions?

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 2

21 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is also interesting how "protests" against racism have resulted in the deaths of five blacks and three Hispanics across America.

Interesting that you don't know what the protests are about.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

I know exactly what the "protests" are about. Muda posted a meme and a video which perfectly explains the purpose of the riots and looting.

• Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Please, enlighten us heathens then.  All I see are slogans painted on pieces of cardboard.

Again, what are the specific end goals of all these protest and riots?  Will it cause the dissolution of the qualified immunity doctrine?  Will it break the public sector police unions?

• Disdain 2