Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Minneapolis Police Killed George Floyd, Then Failed To Protect Property Owners From Riots

Muda69

24 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Mostly you post videos made by someone other than you containing some crackpot conspiracy theory.

Your delusions are certainly fun to laugh at, so keep 'em coming. 

Right wing Young Turks commentator ridiculing "some crackpot conspiracy theory" from right wing MSNBC host Rachel Maddow.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Irishman said:

Oh, so you just have not been paying attention???? There is evidence out there; plenty of it, actually. But you took the time to blame the left only so often for the violence. 

Post the evidence.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

Post the evidence.

For someone so adept at finding videos to state your opinions, I would think you could easily find this. This took 5 seconds. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-protests-white-supremacists-antifa.html 

This was just a couple links down from the previous one. https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-06-02/george-floyd-protest-violence-blame

What was it you were saying about your opinions being right? And mine and others being wrong? lol 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:47 PM, Irishman said:

From North Carolina: Interesting comment though. Not sure if it is true, but someone claiming to be from there said these were not police at all, but militia members dressed similar to police to avoid being attacked or arrested. I have not verified that, but there are similar stories from other cities. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/03/george-floyd-protests-police-destroy-medic-station-asheville/3124847001/?fbclid=IwAR0H55usku7Zv918GCCT8VxCMqHb-jiVfHew4J20lQZ5En6GrHrWoUBJ81w

Please explain the statement. The article linked does not mention "militia dressed similar to police".

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Howe said:

Please explain the statement. The article linked does not mention "militia dressed similar to police".

So, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh? lol Noticed I said that someone from that area stated it. I did not state it as a fact, just raised the point to ponder. Good to see you doing some research though. 

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

So, reading comprehension is not your strong suit, huh? lol Noticed I said that someone from that area stated it. I did not state it as a fact, just raised the point to ponder. Good to see you doing some research though. 

The article made no mention of "militia dressed similar to police". I have no idea where you came up with such an accusation. I attempted to search the comments section of the article to no avail.

• Disdain 2

Here is an article explaining what antifa's role in the protests have been. It does include info about far right groups as well. 

https://www.trtworld.com/americas/what-s-antifa-and-its-role-in-black-lives-matter-protests-36922

Interesting quote from the article: "

Twitter said it suspended two fake Antifa accounts, one of which was run by people with ties to a white supremacist group. 

There's also a growing presence of Boogalo Bois, a gun-toting, Hawaiian shirt-wearing anti-government group, often misrepresented as a straightforward white supremacist group, at the Black Lives Matter protests. They have been accused of fomenting some of the violence blamed on Antifa by the Trump administration. 

Boogalo Bois, or their other iterations, openly called for people to join them in raising militias against the Minneapolis police after the black man's death, Bellingcat reported."

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

The article made no mention of "militia dressed similar to police". I have no idea where you came up with such an accusation. I attempted to search the comments section of the article to no avail.

Good God man, can you not read???? I simply stated that someone from that area....maybe a facebook comment; maybe a friend that lives there stated it. Did not think it needed explaining that it was not part of the article. Geez, you are hilarious some times. 

13 minutes ago, Irishman said:

For someone so adept at finding videos to state your opinions, I would think you could easily find this. This took 5 seconds. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/us/george-floyd-protests-white-supremacists-antifa.html 

This was just a couple links down from the previous one. https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-06-02/george-floyd-protest-violence-blame

What was it you were saying about your opinions being right? And mine and others being wrong? lol 

This is similar to the countless Russia hoax articles posted. Neither article provides evidence of either left or right wing extremists instigating the riots. Both simply reference opinions of others. The LA Times article did state the FBI had a signed affidavit on Mathew Ruppert yet did not indicate whether he was a left wing or right wing instigator.

• Disdain 2

11 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Good God man, can you not read???? I simply stated that someone from that area....maybe a facebook comment; maybe a friend that lives there stated it. . 

Muda posted a video of IMPD beating a female citizen with clubs for no apparent reason. You posted a comment referencing the video and stated they could be "militia dressed similar to police" and linked an article. I expected the article to support your statement.

• Disdain 2

Just now, Howe said:

Muda posted a video of IMPD beating a female citizen with clubs for no apparent reason. You posted a comment referencing the video and stated they could be "militia dressed similar to police" and linked an article. I expected the article to support your statement.

This is hilarious....and sad.

I did not state anything even close to that....wow. The article I posted showed police busting water bottles at an aid station. I then added that someone that lives in that area stated that there are militia dressed as police. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/5/2020 at 7:47 PM, Irishman said:

From North Carolina: Interesting comment though. Not sure if it is true, but someone claiming to be from there said these were not police at all, but militia members dressed similar to police to avoid being attacked or arrested. I have not verified that, but there are similar stories from other cities. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/03/george-floyd-protests-police-destroy-medic-station-asheville/3124847001/?fbclid=IwAR0H55usku7Zv918GCCT8VxCMqHb-jiVfHew4J20lQZ5En6GrHrWoUBJ81w

• Confused 1
  • Disdain 1

9 minutes ago, Howe said:

I said NOTHING about the incident that Muda posted......Also, because you apparently DO have issues with reading comprehension, the first words you highlighted are critical to my entire statement. "Not sure if this is true...." 

Then I also added "I have not verified that..." 

You are the one who made the stretch that I somehow stated it was in the article, or somehow assumed I meant it was in the article. 

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Completely different video than the one Muda posted. And it is from North Carolina. You should try laying off the sauce for awhile. 

Irishman linked a published article. It was not a video.

• Disdain 1

I said NOTHING about the incident that Muda posted......Also, because you apparently DO have issues with reading comprehension, the first words you highlighted are critical to my entire statement. "Not sure if this is true...." 

Then I also added "I have not verified that..." 

You are the one who made the stretch that I somehow stated it was in the article, or somehow assumed I meant it was in the article. 

It is interesting that a moderator would quote and reference a video of IMPD beating a female citizen with clubs and then post those comments. What was the purpose of quoting and referencing the video?

• Disdain 1

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is interesting that a moderator would quote and reference a video of IMPD beating a female citizen with clubs and then post those comments. What was the purpose of quoting and referencing the video?

Just cannot give over the fact that you were wrong here, huh? lol....funny you always retreat to stating what you think a moderator should be doing. My comment was not connected to the IMPD story in any way shape or form. Muda was posting about the abuses of power by the police; I posted a similar story from North Carolina. The comment I added was based on what someone had added from NC; nothing more, nothing less. You are the ONLY one to come to the conclusion you did. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just cannot give over the fact that you were wrong here, huh? lol....funny you always retreat to stating what you think a moderator should be doing. My comment was not connected to the IMPD story in any way shape or form. Muda was posting about the abuses of power by the police; I posted a similar story from North Carolina. The comment I added was based on what someone had added from NC; nothing more, nothing less. You are the ONLY one to come to the conclusion you did. 

Who is wrong?

1. Muda posts a video of IMPD beating a female citizen

2. GID moderator quotes and references said video

3. GID moderator posts "From North Carolina: Interesting comment though. Not sure if it is true, but someone claiming to be from there said these were not police at all, but militia members dressed similar to police to avoid being attacked or arrested. I have not verified that, but there are similar stories from other cities". 

4. GID moderator links article about police destroying water bottles in Ashville, NC.

What was the purpose of 1 & 2 ?

• Disdain 1

Just now, Howe said:

Who is wrong?

1. Muda posts a video of IMPD beating a female citizen

2. GID moderator quotes and references said video

3. GID moderator posts "From North Carolina: Interesting comment though. Not sure if it is true, but someone claiming to be from there said these were not police at all, but militia members dressed similar to police to avoid being attacked or arrested. I have not verified that, but there are similar stories from other cities". 

4. GID moderator links article about police destroying water bottles in Ashville, NC.

What was the purpose of 1 & 2 ?

Seriously; let it go dude. You assumed I quoted the article from NC that it was militia doing the destruction. You were wrong in that assumption. In fact you were so far from the truth; it would take days for you to reach the truth.....as you prove with your continual posts on the matter. The funny part is you keep putting in bold that I qualified my statement. Why is it so difficult to grasp the concept of "Not sure if it's true"? Or even "I have not verified..."?  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Irishman said:

This is hilarious....and sad.

I did not state anything even close to that....wow. The article I posted showed police busting water bottles at an aid station. I then added that someone that lives in that area stated that there are militia dressed as police. 

You are arguing with a goof ball. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Seriously; let it go dude. You assumed I quoted the article from NC that it was militia doing the destruction. You were wrong in that assumption. In fact you were so far from the truth; it would take days for you to reach the truth.....as you prove with your continual posts on the matter. The funny part is you keep putting in bold that I qualified my statement. Why is it so difficult to grasp the concept of "Not sure if it's true"? Or even "I have not verified..."?  

Understood.

A moderator quotes and references a video, then posts a conspiracy theory and links an article. The video and article do not support the conspiracy theory.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 2

8 minutes ago, Howe said:

Understood.

A moderator quotes and references a video, then posts a conspiracy theory and links an article. The video and article do not support the conspiracy theory.

You left off two important pieces from that.......You even put those key points in bold print. I included the lines, "Not sure if it's true..." AND "I have yet to verify...". All I stated was that someone from there posted a comment; You took it to a whole new level. 

"understood"....that is funny. 

1 hour ago, Howe said:

This is similar to the countless Russia hoax articles posted. Neither article provides evidence of either left or right wing extremists instigating the riots. Both simply reference opinions of others. The LA Times article did state the FBI had a signed affidavit on Mathew Ruppert yet did not indicate whether he was a left wing or right wing instigator.

No, a lot of the articles about the Russia Investigation provided facts. 

YOU ARE A TRUMP SUPPORTER.  You guys don't believe in facts! You only believe what Trump tells you! And that's the problem! Many times, his statements have been proven wrong yet yall don't care cause you don't care about truth. Its a cult. You can't tell whats true and what's a lie.. Even when facts are presented that debunk your theories. 

31 minutes ago, Irishman said:

You left off two important pieces from that.......You even put those key points in bold print. I included the lines, "Not sure if it's true..." AND "I have yet to verify...". All I stated was that someone from there posted a comment; You took it to a whole new level. 

Dang Irish. Keep it up. You are making look Howe worse than he already does (which is a right wing nut job)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Irishman said:

"Not sure if it's true..." AND "I have yet to verify..." are typical for conspiracy theories.

• Disdain 1