Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Hoosier Conference

2 hours ago, Ballhawk said:

Seeger had canceled their game with Benton Central and were able to return and play TL.  Were the cases at TL related to the football team and their exposure to Seeger in the game Friday?

From what I can tell from Twitter, Twin Lakes high School is going virtual for the next two weeks. The article I read referenced multiple cases within the week. https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/Twin-Lakes-High-School-shutting-down-for-two-weeks-due-to-COVID-19-cases-572278091.html It doesn't reference sports as the cause of the outbreak. 

coachanderson 58   17
LCCAlum 56   19
foxbat 55   20
TheStatGuy 55   20
Fballfan15 54   21
nmsu_aggie 54   21
Lc_Bears_04 54   21
Rstandish 54   21
captainobvious 53   22
CoachSnyder 53   22
skeeterman 52   23
DonnieBaker 52   23
CoachDurham 51   24
MrsStandishDB 50   25
gonzoron 50   25
FarmerFran 49   26
obi-wan 49   26
coachmurray 48   27
CamB31 46   29
Mod22 46   29
warriorbroncho77 46   29
footballer_02 44   31
muda69 38   37
brvheart63 36   39
Nowlin 35   40
NEIfootballGuy 13   62

coachanderson 80   20
LCCAlum 78   22
CoachSnyder 78   22
foxbat 77   23
Fballfan15 76   24
Lc_Bears_04 76   24
Rstandish 76   24
captainobvious 75   25
DonnieBaker 74   26
CoachDurham 74   26
FarmerFran 74   26
gonzoron 72   28
nmsu_aggie 71   29
skeeterman 71   29
obi-wan 71   29
TheStatGuy 69   31
Mod22 69   31
MrsStandishDB 68   32
coachmurray 68   32
CamB31 68   32
warriorbroncho77 68   32
footballer_02 66   34
muda69 60   40
Nowlin 60   40
brvheart63 36   64
NEIfootballGuy 13   87

41 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I believe I have not made *GOOD* picks in at least 2 of the 4 weeks......  

maybe just 1 week

Fixed that for you. 😀

Lord, I apologize for that.

• Haha 4

A couple interesting HC games this week....

NW at Cass... gotta go with the tradition of the Kings at home.

Lcc at Tipton.... hmmm... the Blue Devil faithful r looking to have a great year.... have taken 2 of the last 3 games w Lcc...an r at home...  The Knights r defending 1A champs.. but had 2 good games cancelled to start the season.. they did manage to score on WL for the 1st time in 4 yrs....having gone 132-0 over the previous 3  ... the 10 yr series stands at...... Lcc 8 Tipton 3.... the pick em seems to favor the Blue Devils.... call me a home boy... i like the Knights ..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BendNotBreak said:

Lcc at Tipton.... hmmm... the Blue Devil faithful r looking to have a great year.... have taken 2 of the last 3 games w Lcc...an r at home...  The Knights r defending 1A champs.. but had 2 good games cancelled to start the season.. they did manage to score on WL for the 1st time in 4 yrs....having gone 132-0 over the previous 3  ... the 10 yr series stands at...... Lcc 8 Tipton 3.... the pick em seems to favor the Blue Devils.... call me a home boy... i like the Knights ..... 

Tipton has a good team this year but is still adjusting to playing without their All-State RB/LB. Thought some kids stepped up last week. LCC has young and talented skill kids to go with their veteran QB. Should be a great game. If you can’t catch it, it will be on channel 40 as the game of the week at 10 pm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fballfan15 said:

Tipton has a good team this year but is still adjusting to playing without their All-State RB/LB. Thought some kids stepped up last week. LCC has young and talented skill kids to go with their veteran QB. Should be a great game. If you can’t catch it, it will be on channel 40 as the game of the week at 10 pm.

Thx.... ... thinking a one score game... Jonesing on FB ... can a visitor get a tix?

1 hour ago, BendNotBreak said:

I want to c if the Knight D can apply what they learned vrs WL.... and Buck Up .....

Here you go. You need to go to the page linked, then copy and paste the link to purchase tickets into your browser. Good luck!

For some reason this link works only if you copy it and paste it into your browser from the Tipton Athletics page shown above.

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

I just hope our friends from RDP of 765 help support our local economy with their allotment of pregame Wagonmasters.   

Had two on my way into town. The acid reflux is already starting. The guy ahead of me bought aroun $80 worth. RDP is helping the local economy. 

• Like 1

I heard the number was 25,  not too shabby,  not South Newton level, but still not too shabby

Fun game in Rensselaer tonight.   Physical per usual.   #50 is pretty talented young man, he is a handful for sure.   

Wild games in conference it looked like tonight

HH beating Western

Tipton beating LCC 

Friday, Sep. 18
Hamilton Heights 19, Western 18, OT ©
Cass 15, Northwestern 0 ©
Tipton 41, Central Catholic 21
Twin Lakes 30, Benton Central 12 ©
West Lafayette 27, Rensselaer 21, 2OT ©

1 hour ago, captainobvious said:

Tipton totally lacked class at the end of the game last night.  Just have to get one more score against a team, who lost half of their team just before the game.  Props to LCC for putting up a good fight after being decimated by contact tracing!

I can’t wait to hear 15’s excuse for this one. He always has one, I swear to God he does 

• Haha 1