Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DTs Dandy Dozen - Contraction Watch List Gets a COVID Update

Guest DT

1 minute ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say his word is AS GOOD as a box score. I would presume Mr. Bob had a great “Madden-esque” view of the game. 

Probably is.  I'll wave the white flag on this one, but my stance remains the same: making Semi-State is pretty tough...

6 hours ago, Gipper said:

Provide a box score.

5 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’m gonna go out on a limb here and say his word is AS GOOD as a box score. I would presume Mr. Bob had a great “Madden-esque” view of the game. 

Indeed I did. I was in Eric Watt’s hip pocket all night. I believe the final score was 63-33.

5 hours ago, Gipper said:

Probably is.  I'll wave the white flag on this one, but my stance remains the same: making Semi-State is pretty tough...

No argument there. In my experience, semistate games are better than the state finals. Something about the traditional football setting vs. the big indoor venue.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DT said:
INDIANAPOLIS HOWE

2019 SEASON (3-6)
Coach: Terry Pendleton
Aug. 23   Covenant Christian L 8 21    
Aug. 30 at Lexington Catholic (Ky.) L 0 29    
Sep. 13 at Indianapolis Attucks L 8 28    
Sep. 20   Indianapolis Washington W 31 0    
Sep. 27 at Indianapolis Manual W 26 20    
Oct. 4 at Park Tudor W 20 7    
Oct. 11   Heritage Christian L 6 33    
Oct. 19 at Bowman Academy L 24 28    
Oct. 25 at Shenandoah L 12 32   sec

Howe closed at the end of the school year and Manual most likely won’t have football this year as they’ve been turned back over to IPS control now and are no longer a charter school.  They’re no longer accepting new students and will soon be closing.

2 minutes ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

Howe closed at the end of the school year and Manual most likely won’t have football this year as they’ve been turned back over to IPS control now and are no longer a charter school.  They’re no longer accepting new students and will soon be closing.

It would be in Indys best interests to make Tech the football magnet in the city.  

We could soon be looking at a loss of 10 football programs in big cities over the past 5 years :

Arlington

Northwest

Broad Ripple

Manual

Howe

Gavit 

Clark

Muncie South

Bishop Noll

Lew Wallace

2 hours ago, DT said:

It would be in Indys best interests to make Tech the football magnet in the city.  

We could soon be looking at a loss of 10 football programs in big cities over the past 5 years :

Arlington

Northwest

Broad Ripple

Manual

Howe

Gavit 

Clark

Muncie South

Bishop Noll

Lew Wallace

Most of those schools have consolidated and the student-athletes are still playing.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Most of those schools have consolidated and the student-athletes are still playing.

They all contribute towards the March to 280

9 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

@DT instead of copying and pasting schedules from John Harrel's website into a post, would you please instead take a screenshot and insert it into a post as an image? It's more "mobile-friendly", just saying. 

I have always had problems attaching pictures to my posts.  Regardless of how big or small the file it, this GID operating system always seems to reject the upload.  

I dont have any problems with my Blackberry.  Must be that crap IPhone you are using.  LOL  Wouldn't touch that junk. 😀 

Edited by DT

20 minutes ago, DT said:

I have always had problems attaching pictures to my posts.  Regardless of how big or small the file it, this GID operating system always seems to reject the upload.  

I dont have any problems with my Blackberry.  Must be that crap IPhone you are using.  LOL  Wouldn't touch that junk. 😀 

Why did you assume I use an iPhone?