Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 Sagamore

Friday, Aug. 28

Danville at Mooresville, 7 pm

I am taking the Warriors here.  I was very impressed by what I saw on Friday night against Franklin.  I think Warriors pull off the upset 42-41

Frankfort at Clinton Prairie, 7 pm

I'm going Hotdogs here.  Clinton Prairie got thumped last week, and I think the Hotdogs pull this one out 22-13 

Hamilton Heights at North Montgomery, 7 pm

Don't know much about Heights, but I like North Mont at home here. 34-20

Lebanon at Zionsville, 7 pm

The Lebanon scored surprised me last week, Eagles pull away late 34 - 14

North Putnam at Southmont, 7 pm

Toss up here. I'll take North Put 14 - 13

Plainfield at Tri-West, 7 pm

Tri West will stay in this game.  I think it will be low scoring, but Plainfield wins it 21 - 14

West Vigo at Crawfordsville, 7 pm

West Vigo 40 - 20

Western at Western Boone, 7 pm

Webo will continue to improve as the season goes on, but Western is too much this early in the season 34 - 26

15 hours ago, Knightmare said:

Frankfort at Clinton Prairie, 7 pm

I'm going Hotdogs here.  Clinton Prairie got thumped last week, and I think the Hotdogs pull this one out 22-13 

I hope so.  Depends if on offense they can clean up the penalties and mental miscues.   IIRC they had two touchdowns last week against CC called back due to penalties.

• Disdain 1

Danville at Lebanon.  Lebanon has had two tough non-conference games leading up to this one, and I was looking forward to comparing the Mooresville scores between both of these teams.  I am taking Danville in a close one 35-31.

Frankfort at Tri-West.  I was happy to see the Hotdogs get a win last week.  I look forward to them getting better and making the conference more competitive.  Tri-West 42-14

North Mont at Southmont.  I'll take North Mont 28-21

Webo at Crawfordsville.  Webo gets back on track this week 42-21

Frankfort at South Central

Hotdogs vs Satellites - is there a better mascot matchup than this one!?  I'm going homer pick here and taking the Hotdogs by 7

North Montgomery at Western Boone 

Road does not get easier for Webo this week.  North Mont by 14

Southmont at Crawfordsville

Southmont by 7

Tri-West at Danville

Danville is overrated.  Two games is not enough of a sample size for me, especially since one of those teams was Crawfordsville.  Tri-West knocks the Hender-snot out of the Warriors tonight.  Tri-West by 20

With a 34-31 win over South Central (Union Mills) Frankfort gets consecutive wins for the first time since 2015.  Unfortunately (covid cancellations notwithstanding)  they now face Western Boone, Danville, and North Montgomery before facing Crawfordsville in the regular season finale.

• Disdain 1

30 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

FHS and FMS buildings close, move to e-learning until Oct 12:  https://clintoncountydailynews.com/covid-cases-force-fhs-and-fms-to-close-until-october-12/

But apparently the game at Danville tonight is still on:  https://hotdogsathletics.com/2020/10/02/football-at-danville-information/

I sure hope so.  Danville has had to drop 2 games already this year.  And the Hot Dogs are looking much improved and I would like to see their momentum continue 

• 2 weeks later...