Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2020 Sagamore

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

They are not "my" Hot Dogs.  I have no official affiliation with the Frankfort High School athletic program.

In the past you have discussed at length that Frankfort shouldn't be 4A... You have also in the past talked about going to Frankfort games.  My apology as I thought you were a follower/fan/parent(?).

Glad to see Frankfort having some success.  I know they have worked hard to turn things around.  Last year during the jr high games, I was impressed that they didn’t stop coaching until the final play.  If only Crawfordsville could get back to being competitive.

1 hour ago, 1st_and_10 said:

In the past you have discussed at length that Frankfort shouldn't be 4A... You have also in the past talked about going to Frankfort games.  My apology as I thought you were a follower/fan/parent(?).

Yes, I have.  And yes, I consider myself a follower/fan of FHS.    But IMHO that doesn't make them "my" Hot Dogs.  

• Disdain 4

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 11:08 PM, 1st_and_10 said:

Danville drills Sullivan. 35-16

Webo hosts Evansville Mater Dei on Friday at 7:30 EST in the 2A South Semi State.

Danville will travel to Southridge (I havent heard a time/day)

Both Semi State Games will take place on Friday at 7:30 EST.  

Danville at Southridge

Mater Dei at Webo.

• 2 weeks later...

Strong showing for the conference.  Webo turn around was a great coaching effort.  Hard to believe the same team we dominated week 4 went on to win state.   How often does a team finish third in conference win a state championship.  Solid effort by Danville, but I felt they were a bit conservative against Chatard.  Probably wouldn’t have mattered.  Tri-West caught the injury bug and COVID quarantines the wrong week.  Would have liked to been full strength both times vs Danville.  Lebanon entire season was disrupted by Corona shutdown.  And they never recovered.  The rest of the conference needs to get it together.  Frankfort is improving.  South and North are there typical selves.  And Crawfordsville needs to figure something out.  They are getting worse if that is possible.

• Like 1