Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Are we all losing interest?

Guest DT

2 hours ago, dmizers3 said:

Very much missing baseball, hockey, tennis and golf.  I've watched alot of the "new" tennis format and can't wait till its back for real.  Missed the NCAA hoops tournament but not the NBA 1 iota.

Just saw four baseball games in the last two days and the only reason it wasn't six is because both of my boys were in different cities today.  I have a feeling I'm going to get my fill of baseball easily before the end of summer at this rate.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Just saw four baseball games in the last two days and the only reason it wasn't six is because both of my boys were in different cities today.  I have a feeling I'm going to get my fill of baseball easily before the end of summer at this rate.

I've watched alot of Korean baseball.   And enjoy watching your boys while you can.  Mine are all grown and gone.  Ive now moved to watching alot of a friends kids travel games. Lol.  I could never get too much baseball. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

I've watched alot of Korean baseball.   And enjoy watching your boys while you can.  Mine are all grown and gone.  Ive now moved to watching alot of a friends kids travel games. Lol.  I could never get too much baseball. 

It's probably not so much the baseball, but all the travel and stuff between games ... I always feel that I spend more time driving and waiting for games to start and practices to end than I actually do watching baseball.  Like you said, the best part though is being with my boys. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1