• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1 hour ago, NE8Fan said:
1 LCC
2 Adams Central
3 South Adams
4 Lutheran 
5 West Washington 

Curious to see what happens between 2 & 3. South Adams may get revenge this coming season, but maybe not. South Adams is still in that 2 year run window they expected. Adams Central has a really good freshman class coming in. Lose some key seniors, but have some good players coming back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CoachVeatch said:

Anyone know anything about Parke Heritage? They've had 2 solid seasons since the merger. Appears as if they could be decent for a while.

They return about 180 yards rushing. 

7 of their 14 top tacklers.

About 124 receptions, with over 2,000 receiving yards and 23 tds. 

14 hours ago, Basementbias said:

Curious to see what happens between 2 & 3. South Adams may get revenge this coming season, but maybe not. South Adams is still in that 2 year run window they expected. Adams Central has a really good freshman class coming in. Lose some key seniors, but have some good players coming back.

South Adams will be an absolute bear to deal with this year. They return a ton of talent and IMO it was a huge shock/upset them losing last year(but that's what makes the tournament great because on any given Friday night anything can happen). I would put it

1. South Adams

2. LCC

3. Adams Central

I think the semi-state (potential) game of South Adams vs LCC could be an incredible match up. 

• Like 2

I hate to get too excited about the upcoming 1A season, but the truth is I am frothing at the mouth.  Full froth!  So many good teams.  I am curious how LCC will replace the senior class from 2019?  I am very interested in how everything plays out in Adams County?  Who will emerge as the dark horse in 1A this season?  

4 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

I hate to get too excited about the upcoming 1A season, but the truth is I am frothing at the mouth.  Full froth!  So many good teams.  I am curious how LCC will replace the senior class from 2019?  I am very interested in how everything plays out in Adams County?  Who will emerge as the dark horse in 1A this season?  

Lcc's jv only lost one game. They return barrett, that incoming sophomore that got some pt in tourney at RB.. Smith? Two offensive lineman, and a buche to name a few. 

6 hours ago, Duke of Denham said:

I'm looking forward to a 2022 & 2023 seasons as a Jets fan. Some good talent in this year's freshmen class if they all stick with it. They had been 2 deep in youth & middle school. Also had a nice trio of backs that will be sophomores this year. Plus Heyerly & Currie as juniors and Collier as a senior. I still think South Adams will be even harder to beat this year with a chip on their shoulders. In a few years, I'll have Starfire cousins to root for (which will be odd) and then back to the Jets besides some Ohio schools (Crestview Knights & Parkway Panthers) to root for.

1 hour ago, Basementbias said:

I'm looking forward to a 2022 & 2023 seasons as a Jets fan. Some good talent in this year's freshmen class if they all stick with it. They had been 2 deep in youth & middle school. Also had a nice trio of backs that will be sophomores this year. Plus Heyerly & Currie as juniors and Collier as a senior. I still think South Adams will be even harder to beat this year with a chip on their shoulders. In a few years, I'll have Starfire cousins to root for (which will be odd) and then back to the Jets besides some Ohio schools (Crestview Knights & Parkway Panthers) to root for.

May have to miss the Leo/Bellmont game week 6 since my kid isn’t playing and watch SA vs AC..  Should be a great one.   

14 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Lcc's jv only lost one game. They return barrett, that incoming sophomore that got some pt in tourney at RB.. Smith? Two offensive lineman, and a buche to name a few. 

Don't forget their new Defensive Coordinator.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cw13 said:

WRC

Who will be the front runners?

Who will be the surprises?

Predicted order of finish?

North Vermillions until someone knocks them off 

The Woofs because, well they’re Woofs and have the legend.

Seegers could be the surprise team. Too bad Peaches  left Herb. 

South Vermillions, 3A in a 1A conference 

Attica and Covington are about even. New coach for both teams. 

Riverton Parkes

Fountain Centrals. Interesting to see how they respond after the worst season in school history. Low numbers have taken a toll on the program 

12 hours ago, NE8Fan said:

May have to miss the Leo/Bellmont game week 6 since my kid isn’t playing and watch SA vs AC..  Should be a great one.   

I heard that the webcast is going to include Bellmont this year. At least the home games and whichever away schools in the NE8 that will allow them. Hope that is the case.

• Like 1

Winamac has a new coach but will finally have experience on their side

Seniors

Dakota Podell, Trent Fox, Cale Pesaersi as seniors.. Going into their 3rd year of being starters. Patrick Kiefer if he returns from his eye injury that cost him his jr year will be a 2 yr starter (had he played last year.. He'd be a 3 year).. Brayden lynch is a 2 year. 

Juniors

Russell Compton, Logan Schultz, Hayden Clark and Kyle Olds are in their 3rd year as starters..same with Max Murray. Beau Brandt will be in his 2nd year. Jaxon Roudebush, Brendan Day and Remi Schwartz got valuable expierence last year too. 

Coach Barr had to completely rebuild the program and now with that over. John can come in with an expierenced group. The sophomore class is virtually non existent (2-4 kids) and the freshman will be 7-10. 

I see them competing for the 4th spot.. Maybe hang with LaVille for awhile. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 1:19 PM, TheStatGuy said:

They return about 180 yards rushing. 

7 of their 14 top tacklers.

About 124 receptions, with over 2,000 receiving yards and 23 tds. 

Who's gonna be the QB? They lost their star QB Logan White.

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Not sure, i Don't follow them enough. I thought i read one of those Johnson boys?

Could be an intriguing team to watch. I'm not sure how much North Vermillion is bringing back. Those were 2 really good games last year.

On 6/23/2020 at 2:42 AM, TheStatGuy said:

Winamac has a new coach but will finally have experience on their side

Seniors

Dakota Podell, Trent Fox, Cale Pesaersi as seniors.. Going into their 3rd year of being starters. Patrick Kiefer if he returns from his eye injury that cost him his jr year will be a 2 yr starter (had he played last year.. He'd be a 3 year).. Brayden lynch is a 2 year. 

Juniors

Russell Compton, Logan Schultz, Hayden Clark and Kyle Olds are in their 3rd year as starters..same with Max Murray. Beau Brandt will be in his 2nd year. Jaxon Roudebush, Brendan Day and Remi Schwartz got valuable expierence last year too. 

Coach Barr had to completely rebuild the program and now with that over. John can come in with an expierenced group. The sophomore class is virtually non existent (2-4 kids) and the freshman will be 7-10. 

I see them competing for the 4th spot.. Maybe hang with LaVille for awhile. 

What were the losses from last year? I expect good things from the Warriors this season. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

What does West Washington bring back?

Just about everyone. QB, 4 starters on line. RB returns from injury (missed season after playing about 2 quarters last year. Ran for over 2000 as a soph). Our lineman legit go about 9 deep. Top 2 TEs return. 

Starting spots we have to replace are top 2 WR who also started at CB. One spot assuming will be senior Parker Green who is good. Also lose LBs hunter pate and Mason Armstrong (who started at RB for Stevens after the injury). 

Team looks poised to have another strong season. Senior heavy talented group. I would say assuming last years injuries are ready to go (RB stevens, C/LB Madden and OL/DL Mike Leach) that only a couple starting spots are question marks at the moment. (Im a fan with no sort of inside info. Just using my eyes). This of course without knowledge of possible transfers and such.