Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

16 minutes ago, cpg1970 said:

Has South Adams and Adams Central ever consider to consolidate and became a 2A power?

That would jump the school to 3 or possibly 4A, but I believe that topic has come up from time with no real legs to. That would make for some pretty nasty teams if they could still be a relatively small school. 

15 minutes ago, Thor77 said:

That would jump the school to 3 or possibly 4A, but I believe that topic has come up from time with no real legs to. That would make for some pretty nasty teams if they could still be a relatively small school. 

DT was not consulted, therefore the idea is null and void.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cpg1970 said:

Has South Adams and Adams Central ever consider to consolidate and became a 2A power?

I don't think that would be a popular idea in our area. I always see this on IndianaMat but also adding Bellmont with AC & SA to create a super wrestling team. That would probably be a 6A school then or large 5A. Too many differing opinions in Adams County to make that work. Decatur, Monroe, and Berne plus surrounding areas have differing ideas of what they want. You'd probably have more people wanting to go back to the old township schools before consolidation of any of the current three.

7 hours ago, WWFan said:

Just about everyone. QB, 4 starters on line. RB returns from injury (missed season after playing about 2 quarters last year. Ran for over 2000 as a soph). Our lineman legit go about 9 deep. Top 2 TEs return. 

Starting spots we have to replace are top 2 WR who also started at CB. One spot assuming will be senior Parker Green who is good. Also lose LBs hunter pate and Mason Armstrong (who started at RB for Stevens after the injury). 

Team looks poised to have another strong season. Senior heavy talented group. I would say assuming last years injuries are ready to go (RB stevens, C/LB Madden and OL/DL Mike Leach) that only a couple starting spots are question marks at the moment. (Im a fan with no sort of inside info. Just using my eyes). This of course without knowledge of possible transfers and such.

I watched some of your guys games on the YouTube. 

Who are the 4 coming back? I know the announcers made it sound that leach and madden were big losses up front. 

10 hours ago, cpg1970 said:

This school would be about 723 students according to IHSAA.  That is about 30 more than we have at Bellmont.  Can you imagine that team in 3A Sectional with Bellmont Norwell Heritage Peru Northwestern?   Concordia is in our sectional.  That could be a fun game.

4 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

I watched some of your guys games on the YouTube. 

Who are the 4 coming back? I know the announcers made it sound that leach and madden were big losses up front. 

Leach, Madden, Bryce Brown (#63), and Jerren Roll (#77) all return. Both Landon Pearson and Andrew Lewis do as well and both played/rotated alot. Leach went out week 4 and Madden 1st week of sectionals. Trenton Benskin is the lone graduate with exception of Caleb Murphy (IU signee) who also missed season after injury week 1. 

On 6/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Lcc's jv only lost one game. They return barrett, that incoming sophomore that got some pt in tourney at RB.. Smith? Two offensive lineman, and a buche to name a few. 

A Barrett at CC?  What are the odds?

On 7/31/2020 at 8:52 PM, Gipper said:

A Barrett at CC?  What are the odds?

4 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Believe he's youngest boy of bball coach. 

Yep.  His dad and uncles also played basketball at LCC back in the 80s.

1 minute ago, foxbat said:

Yep.  His dad and uncles also played basketball at LCC back in the 80s.

His oldest bro was an alright QB and bball player at NJ... His sister was an alright athlete too.