Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Comments On A Return To Competition

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

Those are this week’s links.  Fauci is the only doctor that gives his own second opinion.  If you don’t like his first one, you don’t have to seek out another doctor, you simply have to wait a couple of days and he’ll give you another one.

Yeah, I couldn’t post next week’s links yet. You asked for the science. I provided it. Where’s yours? ... That’s what I thought.

Your opinion, like those of some other frequent fliers on here, is driven by your personal desires and your personal politics. Not by science ... or logic.

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

The silent majority is speaking up. I LOVE THIS!  YES

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

LOVE IT OSFB. LOVE IT.

They say misery loves company. I guess ignorance does, too.

Edited by Bobref
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bobref said:

Yeah, I couldn’t post next week’s links yet. You asked for the science. I provided it. Where’s yours? ... That’s what I thought.

Your opinion, like those of some other frequent fliers on here, is driven by your personal desires and your personal politics. Not by science ... or logic.

They say misery loves company. I guess ignorance does, too.

I have no personal politics as I declared myself an undecided voter in another thread.  YOU, like many others, turn things into political statements and make blanket statements based on your “assumptions” based on posts on a HIGH SCHOOL MESSAGE BOARD.  It’s what people like you do, every 4 years.  Stop pretending you know me.

This will be my sixth presidential election in which I have voted and at this rate it looks like I’m going the independent route which will even up the score (voted Republican 2x, Democrat 2x, and independent 2x).

The inconsistency of the CDC and various news stations is what gives me pause.  You can find an article or video to support either side in seconds.  The media is driving fear and panic because it sells and they believe it is their ticket to ousting 45 from office this fall.

15 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You ignore the data I have provided to you a number of times of the decline of the covid mortality rate in this country.  I don't insult you.  I just keep providing it, hoping that the current statistical trends will cause you to acknowledge some current good news as well.  It is not all doom and gloom.

I do concur wearing masks may well be a minimum requirement for fall sports.  But again, its more than fall sports....countless people will be inside of buildings this fall when school starts.  Cancelling fall sports while allowing people to be inside of crowded buildings would simply fly in the face of sound logic.

Exactly.  There is no consistency.  The Marion County Health Department released their back to school guidelines yesterday and are only “requiring” students in grades 6-12 wear masks.

I don’t wanna make it sound like I’m complaining as that is a huge relief but as a teacher at the primary level that means we are about to have over 700 students in my building at the end of this month WITHOUT mask requirements.  Yet, it’s required for an outdoor high school  sporting event? 

Come on.

Edited by Guest

47 minutes ago, Temptation said:

posts on a HIGH SCHOOL MESSAGE BOARD.  

yet countless times we have members who want to push their personal belief systems onto a high school message board dedicated to football.   

Makes A LOT of Sense doesn't it...............

there is no end game in site, yet battle lines are drawn in the cesspool of circular non stop back and forth where no one is going to "win" the battle yet the battle continues to rage on for no apparent reason other than folks love to hear themselves talk.   back and forth,  day after day, then it gets spilled into these threads where information is being shared.   

If anyone utilizes this website to gather and form their views of the World outside of High School Football than it is a sad state of affairs.   Yet, folks think they're voice matters, when in reality it doesn't.   Anything outside of High School football discussions, my voice does not matter.   I can go off and spew my personal beliefs, religious beliefs, political beliefs, but why should I??  It means NOTHING to this site and my voice is not going to change anyone's mind on anything.  

See no purpose on keeping this nonsense open any longer either.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Disdain 1