Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Do any schools have the capability to Twitch stream their football games?

Or how about YouTube/Facebook live? I was wondering about this the other day. 
Can schools stream a game for free or do they need to pay $$ to the IHSAA? 

Just following this topic.

7 hours ago, NE8_Fan said:

SAC in Fort Wayne has their games streamed on Youtube on Summit City Sports

This is an awesome site. I watch a lot of girls basketball there. They even had the Gym Rats AAU tournament last weekend

On 6/28/2020 at 7:49 PM, DanteEstonia said:

Do any schools have the capability to Twitch stream their football games?

I don’t know what Twitch is, but there are quite a few websites and schools that stream games. Mississenewa and Western Boone also have YouTube pages

18 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I don’t know what Twitch is, but there are quite a few websites and schools that stream games. Mississenewa and Western Boone also have YouTube pages

Correct.  Webo allows Students to Broadcast games (not just football) via YouTube live Stream.  

1 hour ago, 1st_and_10 said:

Correct.  Webo allows Students to Broadcast games (not just football) via YouTube live Stream.  

Presumably they have the school’s permission. Are they allowed to broadcast road games as well? Do they need IHSAA permission?

I’m just curious, and I’ve heard way too many ‘unlawful dissemination of today’s game without the express consent of Major League Baseball’ disclaimers. I am just wondering. 

3 hours ago, oldtimeqb said:

Presumably they have the school’s permission. Are they allowed to broadcast road games as well? Do they need IHSAA permission?

I’m just curious, and I’ve heard way too many ‘unlawful dissemination of today’s game without the express consent of Major League Baseball’ disclaimers. I am just wondering. 

Yes, they have a class at Webo and they have the school's permission.  They do Road Games also (would assume the hosting school has given permission)... I know there have been places they couldn't do broadcast because the facilities wouldn't accomodate... I know they couldn't broadcast the State Title games as the IHSAA has the televised rights (would assume the agreement with Fox Sports Indiana prohibits other televised broadcasts, but I believe they could have done Audio only).

• Thanks 1