Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Most wins - Top 25 Indiana High School Football teams

Here's my annual infographic for Most wins in Indiana High School Football History.

While trying for accuracy, this won't match exactly what's on the IFCA's or even my page. I tried to combine the information from both to make as accurate as possible, but the number of wins may be slightly off here and there.

Thanks and enjoy!

image.thumb.png.40ec1e13fe037c22f98c42fe945a6908.png

• Like 2

Elkhart changed their name to Elkhart Central around 1971 and they share the same athletic lineage. 

The new Elkhart is, I believe, a new institution so their count is at 0. Is that correct, Elkhart folks?

Rudy

35 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Elkhart changed their name to Elkhart Central around 1971 and they share the same athletic lineage. 

The new Elkhart is, I believe, a new institution so their count is at 0. Is that correct, Elkhart folks?

Rudy

Yes, they consolidated Elkhart Central and Memorial into 1 High School,  the Lions   

Same will be true with Hammond who will be taking Hammond High, Hammond Gavit, and Hammond Clark and make it into Hammond Central as well next year or 2 I believe