Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Week 1

On 7/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, DannEllenwood said:

@Bobref Since the other thread got locked and you said misery and ignorance towards me.....

I will make sure to come up and introduce my miserable, ignorant self to you at the Lake County Official meetings.  I will be the one NOT wearing a mask.  🙂

To all you know it alls, just got back from Costco.  Supposed to be mandatory masks.  I walked in, lady asks if i have a mask and I pull one out of my pocket, hold it up to my face, and enter.  I immediately put it back in my pocket.  She says you need to wear it while you are in here.  I said, sure will. Never did.

So I use the restroom and pass their break room.  Guess what know it alls, not a DAM Costco employee had their mask on. I made sure to tell the manager on the way out and informed what the entry lady said to me.  Their jaws were on the ground.  I politely smiled, said God Bless America and have a wonderful 4th of July!

Now you people living in fear, stay scared my friends.   I am LOVING life.  

***Oh yeah, BTW Bob, I know we are still hurting to obtain and retain officials, you calling other officials miserable and ignorant sure makes you look good.  😉

Yer mom?

Costco Karen Stages Sit-In After Refusing to Wear Mask: ‘I’m an American. I Have Constitutional Rights.

https://www.towleroad.com/2020/07/costco-karen-stages-sit-in-after-refusing-to-wear-mask-im-an-american-i-have-constitutional-rights/?fbclid=IwAR1krAXhz7CoHfMx1t48hIsRPbXG5ycKBFnDWxdk10Ev5x-uLRme8gyKh44

You can always tell who the most miserable folks are in life by their post history.

While the rest of the country was out enjoying Independence Day and fireworks at sundown, some (one person) was on here spewing more rhetoric and nonsense.

I’d triple my annual GID donation for an ignore feature on this board.  It’s just become comical at this point.  So many empty “Hail Mary” posts intent on provoking folks because he’s out of actual substance.

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Temptation said:

You can always tell who the most miserable folks are in life by their post history.

While the rest of the country was out enjoying Independence Day and fireworks at sundown, some (one person) was on here spewing more rhetoric and nonsense.

I’d triple my annual GID donation for an ignore feature on this board.  It’s just become comical at this point.  So many empty “Hail Mary” posts intent on provoking folks because he’s out of actual substance.

You can mute them. It’s glorious. 

20 minutes ago, Gipper said:

We all have different viewpoints  and approaches to life, nothing wrong with that.  Actually, it’s part of what makes our nation great.

When someone continuously comes at your viewpoint with mama jokes; memes and middle school humor it’s not an approach.  It’s immaturity and an admission of defeat.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

What was the competition again?   Didn't know we are in the business on this website to determine or self declare "winners" and "losers"  

Must of missed that one......   

Life is a competition.  A message board/forum is a place for debate.  One has lost the debate once it turns to mindless name calling and memes.

Edited by Guest

Now, back to the original topic.  Congrats the both the NBA (allowing political statements on uniforms (but only approved ones, lol)) and the ESPN (for “hiring” Kap) for joining the NFL in the “get woke, go broke” sweepstakes.

Just when I thought (lowest rated ESPY’s ever in 2020) their ratings could not dip any lower, they outdo themselves.

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Life is a competition.  A message board/forum is a place for debate.  One has lost the debate once it turns to mindless name calling and memes.

@Coach Nowlin, by his own definition, he lost back on Page 1:

On 7/2/2020 at 10:18 PM, Temptation said:

I live 15 minutes from downtown Indianapolis.  

You’re embarrassing yourself.  Take some geritol and hit the sack grandpa.

On 7/2/2020 at 10:39 PM, Temptation said:

We’ve SEEN it before.  Check 2016 and 2017 on your internet machine gramps.

Its not a coincidence.

So did @DannEllenwood:

On 7/3/2020 at 1:13 PM, DannEllenwood said:

That is all he does.  He is clueless.

On 7/3/2020 at 1:25 PM, DannEllenwood said:

He is a mess and will never. People like him is exactly why I NEVER bend the knee to their mob ways. They bend and lie until it fits their narrative. 

Then you lost to @TheStatGuy

On 7/3/2020 at 3:50 PM, Temptation said:

Yes!  Please tell us more about this “white privilege” farm boy.

And not really name-calling or a meme, but @Temptation showed his lack of knowledge of Indiana geography with this gem:

On 7/3/2020 at 3:58 PM, Temptation said:

That’s all I seem to see off I-65 when driving through Pulaski County...

Edited by gonzoron

On 7/4/2020 at 11:03 AM, DannEllenwood said:

Yep. ALL LIVES MATTER. 

The girl who did the right thing, STAND for the National Anthem. 

@AG hilarious that a girl doing the right thing gets people so triggered. Have a great day. 

20 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

What was the competition again?   Didn't know we are in the business on this website to determine or self declare "winners" and "losers"  

Must of missed that one......   

Competition?  I hope not.  Over the years, I've really come to like a lot of posts I've seen on this forum.  Others, well, not so much...

9 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

@AG hilarious that a girl doing the right thing gets people so triggered. Have a great day. 

The only thing that triggers me is the sheer ignorance that you display on a daily basis.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AG said:

The only thing that triggers me is the sheer ignorance that you display on a daily basis.

It is sad you can’t understand facts.  Like I said. Triggered. 

Facts TRUMP your feelings  

Edited by Guest

Why are the same NFL players who destroyed Drew Brees last month keeping their mouths shut and giving DeSean Jackson a pass?

Not a peep.

Racism/antisemitic behavior is only a one way street huh?

”Justice for ALL.”

Pathetic.

Edited by Guest

36 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Why are the same NFL players who destroyed Drew Brees last month keeping their mouths shut and giving DeSean Jackson a pass?

Not a peep.

”Justice for ALL.”

Pathetic.

Exactly. Ask the folks on here that support kneeling?  Etc. 

49 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Not a peep.

”Justice for ALL.”

Pathetic.

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Exactly. Ask the folks on here that support kneeling?  Etc. 

https://gridirondigest.net/clients/donations/

10 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

It is sad you can’t understand facts.  Like I said. Triggered. 

Facts TRUMP your feelings  

I wasn't downvoting the topic about the girl. I was downvoting your ALL LIVES MATTER ignorance.

9 minutes ago, AG said:

I wasn't downvoting the topic about the girl. I was downvoting your ALL LIVES MATTER ignorance.

If “all lives matter” then why the silence from the NFL folks about Jackson’s comments?  

Shouldn’t there be outrage?

MUCH more inflammatory than anything Brees said, yet crickets.  

Ultimate hypocrisy.

Edited by Guest

On 7/5/2020 at 10:50 AM, Temptation said:

Done.  I have that southern Hamilton county cash flow.  Not the Arcadia handbag.

19 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Done.  Was waiting on your check to clear.  Do better next time.

Well done punting on the actual issue though.  Is this where you post a meme?

Riiiiiiiiight. We've heard that before.

2020-21 - Budget @WWFan 07/04/2020 08:48 AM

2020-21 - Budget @Trojanmp52 07/04/2020 10:27 AM

2020-21 - Budget @gonzoron 07/04/2020 06:53 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Bobref 07/04/2020 07:13 PM

2020-21 - Budget @SEAL_63 07/04/2020 09:57 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Cappy 07/05/2020 06:55 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Irishman 07/05/2020 09:15 PM

2020-21 - Budget @slicer28 07/06/2020 07:03 AM

2020-21 - Budget @DanteEstonia 07/06/2020 12:52 PM

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Riiiiiiiiight. We've heard that before.

2020-21 - Budget @WWFan 07/04/2020 08:48 AM

2020-21 - Budget @Trojanmp52 07/04/2020 10:27 AM

2020-21 - Budget @gonzoron 07/04/2020 06:53 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Bobref 07/04/2020 07:13 PM

2020-21 - Budget @SEAL_63 07/04/2020 09:57 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Cappy 07/05/2020 06:55 PM

2020-21 - Budget @Irishman 07/05/2020 09:15 PM

2020-21 - Budget @slicer28 07/06/2020 07:03 AM

2020-21 - Budget @DanteEstonia 07/06/2020 12:52 PM

It’ll update chief.  Give it time.  

While we wait, care to speak about the issues you’ve been so passionate about on this forum?

B819810E-FA2F-40E6-BA5A-E6FA8A03D255.png

2 minutes ago, Temptation said:

It’ll update chief.  Give it time.  

B819810E-FA2F-40E6-BA5A-E6FA8A03D255.png

Yeah, it takes a little longer than 4 minutes. It's 9:46 now.

3 minutes ago, Temptation said:

While we wait, care to speak about the issues you’ve been so passionate about on this forum?

Sure. I love football from Youth Leagues all the way through the NFL. I loved football even before there were Youth Leagues.

7 minutes ago, Temptation said:

If “all lives matter” then why the silence from the NFL folks about Jackson’s comments?  

Shouldn’t there be outrage?

MUCH more inflammatory than anything Brees said, yet crickets.  

Ultimate hypocrisy.

I don't know. I just don't care for the phrase being used In general, so I downvoted him. I'll have to read more into Jackson's comments. 

6 minutes ago, AG said:

I don't know. I just don't care for the phrase being used In general, so I downvoted him. I'll have to read more into Jackson's comments. 

Please do.

1 hour ago, AG said:

Wow!  And you call me ignorant for stating a FACT that ALL LIVES MATTER!

Man are you racist, xenophobic, gender phobic, etc.