Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NFL Week 1

1 hour ago, AG said:

I don't know. I just don't care for the phrase being used In general, so I downvoted him. I'll have to read more into Jackson's comments. 

Are you ok w people saying/financially supporting Black Lives Matter, but not All Lives Matter?

If so, you are racist, xenophobic, gender phobic.

1 hour ago, AG said:

I don't know. I just don't care for the phrase being used In general, so I downvoted him. I'll have to read more into Jackson's comments. 

Here. Let me expedite your research and reading  experience. 

094FD8EC-036A-4A1C-92FC-652FB6ECBFF5.png

F5A7D12D-259D-4002-A5E6-98FCD80A5958.png

FC381C8C-6C6B-407B-9F47-8529B7A25B00.png

3 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Are you ok w people saying/financially supporting Black Lives Matter, but not All Lives Matter?

Let’s just finally call this what it is...

Black lives matter MOST (to the point of marching, kneeling and protesting) to many folks when it fits the narrative of victimization, especially by authority figures and the white man.

Otherwise, not so much.

20 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Black lives matter MOST (to the point of marching, kneeling and protesting) to many folks when it fits the narrative of victimization, especially by authority figures and the white man.

Otherwise, not so much.

BLM means that they matter just as much as other lives, not MORE.

27 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

All lives matter is just a racist spin on BLM.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, AG said:

But why do they seem to matter MORE (to the point of protesting/marching) in the instances I provided?

If they really mattered, the protests should’ve hit the streets of Chicago (just one example) long ago.  It should not have taken the Minneapolis incident...

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Otherwise, not so much.

I highly disagree.

2 hours ago, AG said:

We have reached peak stupidity!

2 hours ago, AG said:

So with this thinking, you 100% support someone that says  WLM (White Lives Matter), because in your own words, "they matter just as much as other lives, not MORE."

Wow are you a racist!

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

But why do they seem to matter MORE (to the point of protesting/marching) in the instances I provided?

If they really mattered, the protests should’ve hit the streets of Chicago (just one example) long ago.  It should not have taken the Minneapolis incident...

He, nor any of his like minded ilk, can not answer that.  Just like their talking heads they listen to can't answer it.

Just now, DannEllenwood said:

We have reached peak stupidity!

You must not get out much. Both of these are common viewpoints from the left. Never thought I would be accused of being racist by a far right Trump supporter either. Oh the irony.

2 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

So with this thinking, you 100% support someone that says  WLM (White Lives Matter), because in your own words, "they matter just as much as other lives, not MORE."

Wow are you a racist!

He, nor any of his like minded ilk, can not answer that.  Just like their talking heads they listen to can't answer it.

People tend to be reactionary. The majority of people won't protest unless something major happens. 

Just now, AG said:

You must not get out much. Both of these are common viewpoints from the left. Never thought I would be accused of being racist by a far right Trump supporter either. Oh the irony.

You are the one opening your mouth and allowing your racist views to spill out, not me.

WOW!

Liberal logic.....blame the others of what you are actually doing.  Heard it all before, yada, yada, yada

3 minutes ago, AG said:

People tend to be reactionary. The majority of people won't protest unless something major happens. 

Nice spin.  BTW, you are welcome for the Jackson information.  Still awaiting your spin on that too.

6 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

You are the one opening your mouth and allowing your racist views to spill out, not me.

WOW!

Liberal logic.....blame the others of what you are actually doing.  Heard it all before, yada, yada, yada

I'm not okay with the All Lives Matter "movement" because it's not an actual movement. It was a knee jerk reaction to the BLM movement. Part of it was a misunderstanding, part of it was intentional to deliberately discredit the BLM movement. It has roots in racism and ignorance.

Edited by AG
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

WOW!

Nice spin.  BTW, you are welcome for the Jackson information.  Still awaiting your spin on that too.

I've only seen Jackson criticized for his comments. I'm guessing that he's not being picked apart by half of the NFL due to the fact that there's probably a much smaller amount of Jewish NFL players as opposed to black NFL players. 

Many on the far left see the usage of "All Lives Matter" as racist. 

1 hour ago, AG said:

LOL @ innocent toddlers and children getting caught in crossfire and dying not qualifying as “something major.”

LOL @ a young African African law enforcement officer with a family getting killed this spring in Indianapolis also not qualifying as “something major.”

But let’s rally around guys like George Floyd and Sean Reed.

Wow, just WOW.  How embarrassing for you.

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, Temptation said:

LOL @ innocent toddlers and children getting caught in crossfire and dying not qualifying as “something major.”

LOL @ a young African African law enforcement officer with a family getting killed this spring in Indianapolis also not qualifying as “something major.”

These aren't necessarily my viewpoints, I was speaking from more of a viewpoint of the majority. How embarrassing. 

2 hours ago, AG said:

I'm not okay with the All Lives Matter "movement" because it's not an actual movement. It was a knee jerk reaction to the BLM movement. Part of it was a misunderstanding, part of it was intentional to deliberately discredit the BLM movement. It has roots in racism and ignorance.

Whatever helps you sleep at night there.  Again with the spin job.

I will NEVER apologize for saying All Lives Matter.

2 hours ago, AG said:

I've only seen Jackson criticized for his comments. I'm guessing that he's not being picked apart by half of the NFL due to the fact that there's probably a much smaller amount of Jewish NFL players as opposed to black NFL players. 

Many on the far left see the usage of "All Lives Matter" as racist. 

If I were you, I'd stop talking.  You keep trying to spin things, but man are your views racist.

Only certain Black Lives matter to AG and Ron.

All Lives Matter!

They just can't say it.  Their views are too racist.

Go Woke, Go Broke!

3 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night there.  Again with the spin job.

I will NEVER apologize for saying All Lives Matter.

If I were you, I'd stop talking.  You keep trying to spin things, but man are your views racist.

Many of the accusations you've been throwing my way are exactly how I feel about you, except that my viewpoints actually make sense. 

1 minute ago, DannEllenwood said:

Only certain Black Lives matter to AG and Ron.

All Lives Matter!

They just can't say it.  Their views are too racist.

Go Woke, Go Broke!

Keep putting words in my mouth and shout it from the top of the mountains. You're not only ignorant, you're childish as well.

2 minutes ago, AG said:

Many of the accusations you've been throwing my way are exactly how I feel about you, except that my viewpoints actually make sense. 

Keep putting words in my mouth and shout it from the top of the mountains. You're not only ignorant, you're childish as well.

He does that. 

He doesn't want the government to tell him what he can and can't do but he wants the government to tell woman what they can and can't do with their bodies. hes a history teacher, he didn't understand (honestly or just ignored) the fact that the Republican and Democratic parties switched platforms in the 60s, if he had the views he did today back in the 1860s. Hed be a Democrat, where you and I would be Republicans. 

He routinely talks that Trumps gonna win by a landslide, but when I brought a bet up, he ignores it cause he truly doesn't believe that. 

Hes a walking hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, AG said:

These aren't necessarily my viewpoints, I was speaking from more of a viewpoint of the majority. How embarrassing. 

So what ARE your viewpoints?  All you’ve stated here is that you disagree with the hypocrisy surrounding the “black lives matter” movement.

Why are some black deaths (mainly those by people in authoritative positions) protest and march worthy, while others are not?

Why did it take the unfortunate situation in MN to ignite this movement?

8 minutes ago, AG said:

He also Doesnt understand how some people feel differently about the flag then he does. 

Standing for the national anthem in 1919 on july 8th.. Being a woman? Land of the free? She couldn't even vote.

Fighting in WW2 or Korea, i come home, the national anthem plays July 8th 1954. Why am I standing? I'm a black man who fought for our country, i can't vote, i can't send my kids to many colleges, nor high schools, i can't walk into a lot of gas stations that others can, eat where a lot of others can, take a dump in a lot of bathrooms where others can at my job. 

Land of the free? Nah more like land of the white male. 

1 minute ago, Temptation said:

So what ARE your viewpoints?  All you’ve stated here is that you disagree with the hypocrisy surrounding the “black lives matter” movement.

Why are some black deaths (mainly those by people in authoritative positions) protest and march worthy, while others are not?

Why did it take the unfortunate situation in MN to ignite this movement?

I feel the same way. All the BLM people say their lives matter, but what about the innocent gunned down in Chicago every weekend? Do they not matter or is it just because it wasn't by the hands of law enforcement?? You can't pick and choose who's lives matter if your slogan is "All black lives matter". You don't see any pro athletes or anyone else standing up for those shot every weekend. Only when it's by the hands of police or someone of authority. 

It's abhorrent that you believe these incidents are a laughing matter.