Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 1 Day 1

based on Twitter, then entire state of Indiana Football got better yesterday and overwhelmingly excited to "Be Back"   

😀

Trust me I love all the positive vibes, but I have only seen one time where a coach posted something opposite of rainbows and unicorns and I thank @Coach Jennings for that a few years ago.   

Our Day 1 went well.   We are taking the slow and steady approach, which I would imagine is what the majority of the state is doing.   

I think everyone in our coaching profession understands you cannot make up 4 months in 1 day, 1 week, etc.    

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, MarshallCounty said:

Saw Jimtown report in Twitter 54 young men showed up to get better on Day 1. Heard Bremen had 30.

Hamilton Heights had 70 show up for lifting yesterday morning. Not sure how many showed for football camp last night.

• Like 2

Sounds like a great start!  Only heard of one school, Mater Dei, have to postpone the start of workouts.  Read on another thread they had some kids test positive, so they decided to postpone one week.  It sounds like they made a good call, based on their information.  Continued "good luck" to all schools on their re-entry into High School sports activities.  Please continue to pray for all of them.

On 7/7/2020 at 9:06 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

based on Twitter, then entire state of Indiana Football got better yesterday and overwhelmingly excited to "Be Back"   

😀

Trust me I love all the positive vibes, but I have only seen one time where a coach posted something opposite of rainbows and unicorns and I thank @Coach Jennings for that a few years ago.   

Our Day 1 went well.   We are taking the slow and steady approach, which I would imagine is what the majority of the state is doing.   

I think everyone in our coaching profession understands you cannot make up 4 months in 1 day, 1 week, etc.    

What did I post?  

9 hours ago, Coach Jennings said:

What did I post?  

I would love to find it but your massive library of over 11k tweets is a needle in haystack, but it went something like, "if we are going to post all the good and talk all the good, we have to also post the bad as well"   something along the lines about your team workout or scrimmage or something of that nature that had your fired up.   I appreciated that tremendously.  

I want to say it was 2 summers or maybe last summer.  

• Like 1

On 7/15/2020 at 9:23 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

I would love to find it but your massive library of over 11k tweets is a needle in haystack, but it went something like, "if we are going to post all the good and talk all the good, we have to also post the bad as well"   something along the lines about your team workout or scrimmage or something of that nature that had your fired up.   I appreciated that tremendously.  

I want to say it was 2 summers or maybe last summer.  

Yup I remember.  It was last year early spring/summer.  Too much to go back through. 

• Like 1