Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Food For Thought

Agreed.  I have been arguing against the uni-party for practically my entire time on the GID.  There really is no appreciable difference between the Democrat and Republican parties other than the general groups of whose money they want to steal to fund their big government dreams.  They truly are dredging the bottom of the barrel in 2020 with Mr. Biden and Mr. Trump.

The Libertarian party candidate  Ms. Jo Jorgensen, is worthy of serious consideration.  However since most Americans believe the election of the POTUS is like a horse race where it is so important to be part of the group in the "winners circle" that for some reason "holding your nose and voting for the lesser of two evils" is now morally justified.

1 hour ago, DanteEstonia said:

Y’all never learn, do you?

I guess not.  After all according to you I had the worst H.S. government teacher in Indiana government school history (may he R.I.P.), and not you.

5 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yep. You obviously have all the answers to America's political woes.

Not all of them, just most of them. Or rather, I’m smart enough to want to apply good practices seen in certain State governments to the Federal government.

1 minute ago, DanteEstonia said:

Not all of them, just most of them. Or rather, I’m smart enough to want to apply good practices seen in certain State governments to the Federal government.

Please. Elaborate.