Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Suspended or cancelled season

33 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Delware county (Muncie) suspended fall sports to spring. 

Link?  

Confused how this is being done the way you worded it?    So you are saying that Muncie Central is going to play football by themselves in the Spring ?? 

49 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Per The Star Press website (Muncie Paper) no headline or news article has been published in the last 24 hours stating this or alluding to a discussion on it.  Delaware County girls golf teams had a match yesterday, though.  Possible your mistaken for the state of Delaware that pushed fall sports to the spring, which hit the news cycle about two hours ago?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, irishuncle411 said:

Per The Star Press website (Muncie Paper) no headline or news article has been published in the last 24 hours stating this or alluding to a discussion on it.  Delaware County girls golf teams had a match yesterday, though.  Possible your mistaken for the state of Delaware that pushed fall sports to the spring, which hit the news cycle about two hours ago?

Yep, Delaware, the state, announced yesterday that that they were moving to around mid-February start.

https://www.maxpreps.com/news/Ewln-Uk6sEyWWqi5jUyXrA/hawaii-and-delaware-are-11th-and-12th-states-to-move-football-to-2021.htm

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, irishuncle411 said:

Maybe the haste of wanting to the be deliverer of the Bad News got the best of the Stat Guy??   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

The cancel culture spokesman, the stat guy

46 minutes ago, irishuncle411 said:

He’s as clueless and confused about Delaware as the 🤡 running for potus from Delaware. 

50 minutes ago, irishuncle411 said:

My friend misread misread neddenrieps tweet. 

No biggie. Glad it was straightened out. 

5 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Instead of being a happy down voter, try helping your boy stat guy. 

Speaking of spokesmen, don't you have some hydroxychloroquine to peddle?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Instead of being a happy down voter, try helping your boy stat guy. 

I don't need help from anyone on here, i can defend myself perfectly fine. 

You shouldn't be preaching to anyone about getting help when theres tin foil on your head. 

4 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Foxbat. Don't give into him. He's a crazy person that really needs to evaluate his own life before giving others advice on how to live. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

13 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

My friend misread misread neddenrieps tweet. 

No biggie. Glad it was straightened out. 

So, instead of double checking for yourself, you took information that you received from a 3rd party source and took that information IMMEDIATELY, to post onto this forum?  

Got it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coach Nowlin said:

So, instead of double checking for yourself, you took information that you received from a 3rd party source and took that information IMMEDIATELY, to post onto this forum?  

Got it. 

Well the person that sent it to me is someone you know and I know and is someone thats pretty reliable and i looked at the tweet myself.

And it's not like you or anyone else hasn't posted stuff on here that turns out to be false, can i start pointing at you when you do that?

3 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Well the person that sent it to me is someone you know and I know and is someone thats pretty reliable and i looked at the tweet myself.

And it's not like you or anyone else hasn't posted stuff on here that turns out to be false, can i start pointing at you when you do that?

My record is SPOTLESS when it comes to reporting serious information such as:  Schools cancelling, games cancelling, coaching hires, coaching resignations et. al. 

So please go find where I have made a false claim on something as important as this topic.  

That is why our long standing standard set by Coach Tim Adams, was to verify and not engage in rumor.   

You are defending yourself countless times on here lately about not 'rooting' for schools to shut down this fall, and advocating for Spring, however, when you make such a hasty post and to be so completely wrong, that does not help you defend against the other users who have labeled you as the poster getting joy out of schools not playing.  

Just some advice,  you can take it or leave it.   just a 3rd party eyes with ZERO agenda on here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Whiting89 said:

Lol fighting about spreading fake news on a website viewed by maybe a couple thousand people sorry found that funny

serious question though any transfer news from NWI?

You haven't had to deal with it when my email buzzer goes off and I have coaches/admins from across the state over the 10 years of helping running the site and them asking, WHY DID THIS GET POSTED in YOUR SITE??  

Because that has absolutely happened to me on multiple occasions.   

• Like 1

And this is why he is on my ignored list.   All these schools, coaches, trainers , and players putting in hard work to get some kind of season in but he just can't wait to tell everyone he is right and season is over.    

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

Yep. It works. Open your eyes. 

59 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

I don't need help from anyone on here, i can defend myself perfectly fine. 

You shouldn't be preaching to anyone about getting help when theres tin foil on your head. 

Foxbat. Don't give into him. He's a crazy person that really needs to evaluate his own life before giving others advice on how to live. 

😂 

2 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

Isn’t that Amish country they even play football?

Elkhart county schools that play football (to my knowledge)

Concord, Northwood, Elkhart, Jimtown, Northridge, Fairfield and Goshen. 

Some really good programs. 

That means, even if they resumed on Sept. 28, they wouldn’t be able to get in the 4 regular season games necessary to qualify for the tournament. So, unless the IHSAA waives that requirement under these specific circumstances, they might as well shut those programs down now.