Head Coach Openings 2024 ×

Gibson Southern QB Allen Sets announcement Date

36 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Boiler Up!

I think it is down to Purdue and IU personally.   

Lots can happen from Sophomore year summer into Junior year before stepping foot on campus of choice  

Exciting times from Allen Family and Titans Football 

• Like 2

I've heard nothing but good things about this kid, but I'm a little surprised he committed this early. Do any of the GS folks know if ND is still talking to him?  I think I remember someone on here posting on another subject that once a player commits, the real recruiting starts.  Is there any sense this might happen here?  

2 hours ago, tango said:

I've heard nothing but good things about this kid, but I'm a little surprised he committed this early. Do any of the GS folks know if ND is still talking to him?  I think I remember someone on here posting on another subject that once a player commits, the real recruiting starts.  Is there any sense this might happen here?  

From what I’m seeing I think Brady just wants to be done with the recruiting process. 

he said in an interview earlier that he has been doing this recruiting process for 2 years now and just wants to focus on the teams goals. Those were his own words. 

Notre Dame also has a 5 ️ QB for 2021 committed I believe. 

From the interviews today and what he has said about Purdue leading up to today....I think he just loves the place and sees himself in a great spot going there.  I see no reason to think he will flip other than there is a coaching change....because he really loves the Brohms.

it also probably helps that when Brady Visited last year for the Vanderbilt game, Sindelar threw for like 500 yards in that game....which if you have a QB on visit that is like a dream come true for the recruiting staff  

• Like 4

Don't these early signings suck all the fun and enjoyment of what remains of his high school career?

What motivation will he have to improve?

It's human nature to back off the pedal when you've reached an important point in life

26 minutes ago, DT said:

Don't these early signings suck all the fun and enjoyment of what remains of his high school career?

What motivation will he have to improve?

It's human nature to back off the pedal when you've reached an important point in life

I think a college can "pull" an offer. Nothing is final until you sign on the dotted line. 

51 minutes ago, DT said:

No. It gives the player an opportunity to enjoy what remains of his high school career without any distractions or worries.

• Like 3