Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Week 2 July

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/01/27/opinion/cognitive-dissonance-trump-reelection-buzz-davos/

6 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

And someone died in an auto accident yesterday and it was ruled "COVID" so......

That has nothing to do with the fact that we aren't in school yet and the virus might be passed around at practices. Obviously people are being tested and positive cases are being found.  

Edited by Robert
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

Boom...roasted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp0afdBUzis

Nationally or Globally 6%, Illinois, she said similar, certainly under 10%.  Under 10% of those deaths listed as COVID-19 may have been something else.  Not a huge number as you want us to believe. 

Edited by Robert

8 minutes ago, Robert said:

That has nothing to do with the fact that we aren't in school yet and the virus might be passed around at practices.

Truth. Unless said car accident occurred on the way to an Indiana High school Football practice.

1 minute ago, Robert said:

Y'all posting all these same videos from April, in Illinois...................Really has no relevance to Indiana High School Football. This is July, in Indiana. The situation changes daily, and I don't believe what any of us discuss here on this Forum regarding schools opening or not, or sports continuing or not, are going to make one iota of difference in how the State or School Systems decide how to proceed.

Just now, Robert said:

I'm still trying to understand how the founding fathers new that I wanted to carry my gun in my car in a hidden holster instead of using it with my militia.  Oh, that's what I'm watching on BOOKFACE right now.  Funny, these guys knew that these brilliant men could foresee the future.  Too bad they didn't mandate social distancing, masks, and being a good citizen so as to stop the spread. 

This drivel all belongs in the OOB

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Y'all posting all these same videos from April, in Illinois...................Really has no relevance to Indiana High School Football. This is July, in Indiana. The situation changes daily, and I don't believe what any of us discuss here on this Forum regarding schools opening or not, or sports continuing or not, are going to make one iota of difference in how the State or School Systems decide how to proceed.

“My wife lied to me and cheated on me in April but she’s honest now.  (She sure is “working late” quite frequently though.)”

How quickly you dismiss dishonesty amazes me.  You paid the sticker price for your last car too I bet...

1 minute ago, Temptation said:

“My wife lied to me and cheated on me in April but she’s honest now.  (She sure is “working late” quite frequently though.)”

How quickly you dismiss dishonesty amazes me.  You paid the sticker price for your last car too I bet...

Facts matter.  Obviously not to him.

I posted the symptoms.  Facts.  This is why I keep asking for the symptoms.

How someone can dismiss that they are being lied to are unreal.

A man dies in a motorcycle accident.  Death certificate="Covid".  WAKE UP!

14 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Huh? I'm not sure how your marital problems relate to the ever changing virus situation as it pertains to Indiana High School Football, and I don't even really care. Maybe you should ask for advice on Dear Abby's forum?

Movie News: Tommy Boy Turns 25; Tiger King Miniseries; Tenet Trailer

11 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Huh? I'm not sure how your marital problems relate to the ever changing virus situation as it pertains to Indiana High School Football, and I don't even really care. Maybe you should ask for advice on Dear Abby's forum?

Movie News: Tommy Boy Turns 25; Tiger King Miniseries; Tenet Trailer

The Ray Guy of the GID...punts on 4th and 1 every single time.  

Until we get leadership that wants to put the cases at a manageable level........the fall football season will be a chopped up mess........i can see some teams w/o cases going 2-3 weeks w/o games because opponents have outbreaks. Spring, and hopefully some treatments......is the realistic chance for a full season, perhaps not chopped up....but the fall between players, students, teachers, coaches, families and officials having outbreaks is a very doubtful happening

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cw13 said:

Until we get leadership that wants to put the cases at a manageable level........the fall football season will be a chopped up mess........i can see some teams w/o cases going 2-3 weeks w/o games because opponents have outbreaks. Spring, and hopefully some treatments......is the realistic chance for a full season, perhaps not chopped up....but the fall between players, students, teachers, coaches, families and officials having outbreaks is a very doubtful happening

It sure will.  This Covid-19 thing is not, and I repeat not, uniform.  It affects people, things, and entities in different ways.  Although the recent pandemics of Ebola and SARS were bad, this is a different animal.

Edited by Gipper

On 7/17/2020 at 9:14 PM, cw13 said:

18 total schools with cases or pauses:

- East Chicago Central
- Michigan City
- Hammond Gavit
- Hammond Clark
- Hammond High
- Hammond Morton
- South Bend St. Joe
 Mishawaka High School  
Brownstown
North Central (Indy)
Terre Haute South
Silver Creek
An Unknown School in Floyd County
Fishers
Portage
Boone Grove
Calumet
River Forest

Add Kankakee Valley to the list 

cw13 - who are you referring to as Leadership? very nebulous. It's always someone else to make the decision.

Gipper, cw13, and OUM - you are in favor of Spring football correct? Also known as kick the can down the road and hope for what? For you three, what are the things that have to be true to have football in Spring?

7 minutes ago, Bartrum Trail said:

Quick Question    What would be your plan with spring sports if you moved football to the spring??    Spring sports have already missed a full season.

Only if you did spring sports in the fall because they are easier to social distance while playing.

Football makes money, I would assume that is why they would want to do that.

4 minutes ago, CoachDurham said:

Only if you did spring sports in the fall because they are easier to social distance while playing.

Football makes money, I would assume that is why they would want to do that.

You think State can flip seasons that quick ?